Trader Joe’s is my sweet treat for the season. I’m always eager to discover their new items. The holidays are here, and TJ’s is the perfect spot for holiday shopping! Here are some of my favorite picks to gift friends or to stuff Christmas stockings. Bonus, Trader Joe’s loves your pets, too.
1) Have a grinch in your life, or simply don’t have the square footage for a big live tree? Check out this grumpy tree. I picked one up for my teen. It reminds me of the bent tree in Whoville. Since I won’t get to visit Universal Studios this Christmas, this tree cheers me up. Take the ornament and ribbon off after the holidays, and the tree will stand straight ready to be planted.
2) Chocolate covered pretzel twist assortment. Yes, please! 12 pretzels, dipped in dark chocolate peppermint, dark chocolate with almonds, and milk chocolate with sprinkles. So good. If you are looking to gift me, I’d gladly take a box. Seriously good and I’m going to make some of my own.
3) Buy a few of these, they go fast! Trader Joe’s Hot Cocoa Snowman is a steal at $1.99. It’s all fun and games until the boiling water comes out! Hidden inside of the snowman are mini marshmallows and milk chocolate drops. Don’t leave this in your car, or next to the toaster oven (yes, I’ve done this).
4) Dog Advent Calendars! Why should kids have all the fun? Treat your dogs daily this year with salmon & sweet potato treats. My dogs love them! Trader Joes makes a version for Cats as well.
5) Another treat for the doggos – Dog Biscuit Mix. I like to make treats for my doggies. I feel accomplished, and I love spoiling my dogs. Not necessarily a
holiday item but I haven’t seen these before so I had to buy a box!
6) Trader Joe’s The Spice Market – Trader Joe’s Spice Market Gift Set will add some lively flavors to your kitchen. The Everything But the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend is amazing on hard-boiled eggs.
7) Handwoven Recycled Newspaper Baskets – These caught my eye and would make a unique gift! They are double-handled and handwoven in Sri Lanka. I had to buy one!
8) Trader Joe’s new Cookie Mug Hangers. Do I really need to say more? These gingerbread person-shaped cookies are designed to hang out on the edge of a mug.
9) Decorate Your Own Holiday Ornament Cookie Kit. I think we all need this D.Y.O. Cookie Kit since 2020 was pretty awful. You hang these beauties on the tree, but I’d probably wind up eating them.
10) Ultra Moisturizing Hand Cream Trio – perfect stock stuffer for your teens, and I think mom will borrow some of this buttery moisturizer.
11) Treat yo-self to a Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Joe Joe’s Bar and don’t feel guilty for not sharing!
12) Trader Joe’s Sugar Plum Sparkling Beverage – even your kids can enjoy this nonalcoholic sweetness with you!
13) Candy Cane Joe-Joe’s Ice Cream should be a part of your Christmas experience! So good!
14) Trader Joe’s Beauty Advent Calendar Only $19.99 includes 12 Natural Beauty Items. I’m thinking a good calendar for teens.
15) Add some color this holiday with Felted Wool Garlands. Nine feet long, and they sell for $8.99.
16) Trader Joe’s Peppermint Foaming Hand Soap soothes your skin and smells good!
Just a reminder that quantities are limited and are seasonal. Many of the items sell out!
What are your favorite Trader Joe’s Holiday items?