New England winters require slippers while indoors. Especially in our early 1900’s home with original hardwood floors throughout. Can you say drafty? So I jumped at the chance to review BePe Baby slippers for Adeline.
BePe Baby is a Massachusetts based company that specializes in handmade baby and toddler slippers! The warm fleece/cotton slippers stay nicely wrapped around your child’s feet. They have have non-skid bottoms that will lessen accidents on slippery floors. The slippers are available in a variety of prints for both boys and girls. You are sure to find one that your child will love. The slippers range in sizes 3/4 to 9/10 which retail for $17.99. The Baby Bootie Slippers come in sizes NB-6month($16.99) and will keep your infant’s tootsies warm! They feature Elastic in the heel for a snug, perfect fit that will stay on no matter how hard your babies kick.
As soon as Adeline’s slippers arrived she wanted to test them out. She insisted on putting on pajamas to go with her new slippers and fell in love with them instantly. I was super thankful that she actually would keep them on. She loved the purple “bubble” pattern and will not wear her jammies without her BePe slippers. She even wears them to bed!
I love the fact that they are so soft and flexible almost like wearing socks but not slippery on our hardwood floors. The high quality of the slippers has withstood many machine washings already. BePe Baby also makes winter and summer hats, bibs and diaper roll ups. They also make jacquard ribbon belts & trendy designer fabric belts for women. You can check out all of the BePe Baby handmade products: www.bepebaby.com. These are the perfect slipper for indoor use in any season!
GIVEAWAY: Win a pair of BePe baby or toddler slippers! Winner’s choice.
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment. Each entry is worth 1 point.
- Like BePe Baby on Facebook
- Subscribe to our email newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- Like us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post on our site (tell us which one)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (tell us which one)
- Tweet: Enter to win a handmade pair of BePe Baby or Toddler slippers via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=8769 (may be tweeted daily)
This giveaway will run through midnight on January 29, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 24 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received a slippers free of charge in order to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.