My 17 year old daughter has a slight necklace obsession. The bigger and more original the design the better. I have been known to raid her room and “borrow” her necklaces on occasion too. We regularly search through Etsy shops to find new pieces to add to her collection. Vector Cloud has quickly made it to the top of our must visit Etsy shops. VectorCloud is a design studio based in Queens, New York that focuses on laser cut design products ranging from wearable items to home decors. Their wooden necklaces are both fun and original featuring items such as a mini cooper, a french bulldog and even an ocean liner! Kaleigh was lucky to review the Chunky Old Camera necklace. Which is perfect for me, oops I mean her b/c she LOVES taking pictures. This necklace is made out of laser cut Alder wood and Antique brass Chain. This necklace has a slot for you to easily insert your own personal photo/image making even more original and a perfect way to showcase your photography!
The pendant looks chunky and solid, yet very light with intricately engraved details. The pendant measures approx. 2.25″x1.5″ and the chain is 24″ and retails for $34. For such an original piece of handmade jewelry that is a great price! You can even customize your very own necklace by messaging the owner, Amelia! She loves creating unique designs for her clients. We can’t leave out that fact that Amelia is also a new mom, an IT Mom in our book!
I love accessories and I never leave the house without a necklace on. This wooden camera necklace is really awesome. I love that you can take a picture and put it inside the camera lens. It allows me to customize it and make it my own. My friends all want me to put their picture in it! This necklace would make a cool present for any of my friends. The fact that you can add picture makes it even better because you can really personalize it to fit the recipients personality. My favorite thing about this necklace is that the camera is kind of big and chunky (but not heavy). I like necklaces that are easily visible and this one has made a great addition to my necklace collection.
– Erika and Kaleigh
BUY IT: Visit Vector Cloud on Etsy to see all of their designs.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a Chunky Old Camera necklace or $15 credit to use at Vector Cloud. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 10/21/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit Vector Cloud and tell us what you like. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Vector Cloud on Facebook
- Follow Vector Cloud on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a Chunky Old Camera Necklace or a $15 GC to Vector Cloud via @thatsitmommy @Vectorcloud http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=17172 #giveaway #camera) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on October 21, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the mentioned necklace from Vector Cloud free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.