Maclaren’s newest designer stroller is the Dylan’s Candy Bar Volo! This stroller is the result of a collaboration with Dylan’s Candy Bar founder Dylan Lauren.
The design is sweet and the bright rainbow colors stand out against the black frame. The mesh fabric allows for extra breathability which is important for the young rider. The Dylan’s Candy Bar Volo looks like it is the perfect lightweight stroller for your summer trips! Look at that rain cover – the candy design is lovely! BTW, I love the rain cover that came with our Maclaren Triumph stroller. That rain cover came in handy during a stormy trip to San Francisco. – Tee
* Basic Weight: 4.0kg / 8.8lb (without hood, shopping basket or rain cover)
* Carrying Capacity: Up to 15kg / 55lb (US)
* Appropriate From: 6 months
* Recline: One position
* Wheel Size: 11.4cm / 4.5in
* Hood: Square, extra large for maximum coverage
* Five point harness
* Washable Seat
* Additional Features: Foot-Operated Brakes, Shopping Basket, Aluminum Frame, Convenient Carry Strap, Water-Resistant Hood, Water-Proof Candy-Spill Rain-Cover
The stroller retails for $150 and is available exclusively through www.dylanscandybar.com.
* We did not receive monetary compensation or product for this post. We wanted to share this new product with our readers. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.