I let my 4 year old play with my iPad and I’m convinced some of her computer games she plays on my laptop were a big part in her learning to read. But with this love of technology comes lots of little fingerprints all over the screen! I know that you are supposed to use materials that won’t scratch the monitor or the tablet, but I often risk it with grabbing whatever cotton cloth is convenient at the time.
We received the “Shaken Not Stirred” pattern Toddy cloth for review. Now that I’ve been using it on an every other day basis, I wish I hadn’t waited so long to get the correct product for tech cleaning! Wow-what a difference having the write equipment for the job makes! Having a clean display really makes my experience on the iPad a little better. No more little fingerprints to distract me from what I’m reading. I also love the many styles available that would be great for men and women as well as the thoughtful, 2-sided product design. And, It’s small enough that you can easily tote it around with you (5″ x 7″). You can even use it on your glasses!
What Makes The Toddy So Smart?
• Antimicrobial coating
• Naturally Hydrophilic – absorbing oils, dust and smudges without messy and potentially damaging sprays.
• Dual-sided cleaning – plush microfiber on one side to clean and a distinctively patterned silk microfiber on the other to buff and polish.
• Distinctive patterns
• Reusable and Environmentally friendly – machine washable (cold & tumble dry low), stain and wrinkle resistant.
• Brand you Toddy – Imprint your Toddy Smart Cloth with your own corporate identity by visiting toddygearpromos.com.
BUY IT: You can get a Toddy Smart Cloth on their website for just $9.99! They also have a current promotion going–buy 2 get 1 FREE! I think this would be a great stocking stuffer for your favorite tech lover.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received a Toddy Smart Cloth from their PR firm free of charge to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.