Cool, refreshing drinks are a necessity during the hot days of summer. What products remind you of your childhood? Lemonade stands and Country Time remind me of summer and being a kid! I remember having a makeshift lemonade stand with one of my friends. I’m pretty sure we used Country Time Lemonade. Lemonade is definitely a summer staple but honestly I haven’t drank any since I was a kid. As a parent I am concerned with overly sugary drinks and I haven’t considered Country Time for my family.
Country Time and their representatives recently sent me a delightful Country Time pitcher and canister of their classic Lemonade flavor to test out in celebration of summer! I checked out their website and found out that Country Time Lemonade has 40% less sugar than leading regular sodas and is a decent source of Vitamin C. I also noticed on the label that the product is gluten and caffeine free. But you might want to avoid this product if you or anyone in your family is allergic to soy products.
We followed the easy directions by combining the mix with water and ice and within minutes we had tasty lemonade. The taste is exactly how my husband and I remember it…summer sweetness! Yum! Again, I try to keep sugary drinks to a minimum and we do not drink soda. But this is a refreshing drink for the summer. Great for parties (lemonade popsicles!), picnics or that family BBQ you’ll be planning.
Country time also comes in Pink Lemonade, Flavored Lemonades, On the Go Packs and Lite Lemonade (34 calories per serving!). Also, Country Time partners with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. They’re helping to raise money for pediatric cancer research. Visit http://brands.kraftfoods.com/countrytime/ to find out more!
GIVEAWAY – One (1) Winner will receive a Country Time pitcher and canister of Lemonade
REQUIRED ENTRY – What is your favorite summer childhood memory? (Leave a comment in the reply box below this post.)
(Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Visit http://brands.kraftfoods.com/countrytime/ and tell us something you learned about Country Time!
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do – email subscriptions must be confirmed in order to count) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Like us on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Enter to win a Country Time Lemonade and pitcher @thatsitmommy http://wp.me/pAWsG-1cE #giveaway)
This giveaway will run through midnight on July 17, 2010 (PST) with winner being announced sometime on or before July 19, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. & Canadian (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received a Country Time pitcher and Lemonade to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.