I’m sure every beachgoer can relate to bringing home unwanted beach sand. My family loves spending time at the beach but it never fails; we always wind up taking home tons of beach sand with us. We’ve shaken, wiped and showered off at the beach, but there’s always a trace of our visit.
One mom decided to come up with a cool product to keep the sand away! Tiffany Smith, mom of two, is creator of an all-natural, non-toxic powder called Sand Gone. Brush the powder on sandy areas of the skin and watch the sand disappear.
I have to say I was a little skeptical but I was really curious to test out Sand Gone. We packed it up along with our other beach belongings and headed to the shore. After a day of riding waves and building sand castles in Malibu, it was time to pack up. Time to test Sand Gone! You would think that all of the sand comes off after a quick towel dry. But that’s not always true. There’s usually plenty of sand and especially salt left on you skin. Sand Gone helps rid of the leftover sand and salt. So, I applied it to Teagan’s skin and it did indeed brush off the remaining sand. Also, her skin was left soft and smooth.
Sand Gone comes in an eight-ounce jar with a large powder puff applicator. Strong scents can be a turn off for me so I was happy that Sand Gone has a mild and attractive scent (coconut). The only down side is that you should be completely dry to apply the product. But Sand Gone is a nice product to have handy at the end of your beach day before you get into your car. I’m not sure that I could get my hubby to use this but it’s a fun product to use on your little ones. Sand Gone is $12.00 and can be purchased here.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) winner will win a jar of Sand Gone
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit www.sandgone.com and tell me something about the product. (Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.)
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- What is your favorite beach? (1 extra)
- Follow Sand Gone on Twitter (1 extra)
- Like Sand Gone on Facebook (1 extra)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do) (1 extra)
- Like us on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – Leave the sand at the beach with Sand Gone. A must for beachgoers! via @thatsitmommy http://wp.me/pAWsG-1cC #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
This giveaway will run through midnight on July 17, 2010 (PST) with winner being announced sometime on or before July 19, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the a jar of Sand Gone to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.