PLAYTIME NEW YORK, the organizer of an international tradeshow for children’s clothing, shoes, accessories, baby gear, toys, deco/design products, and maternity, debuts a pop-up shop designer sample sale open to the public in Soho for this weekend only.
WHEN? March 5-7 (9am – 6pm, 5pm the last day)
WHERE? SoHo’s 82 Mercer (82 Mercer Street between Spring and Broome Streets)
WHO? Among the designers that will be featured at the Pop Up Shop are:
- Agua By Trash A Porter – gentle, up-cycled cashmere creations for the soft skin of babies and children
- A for Apple – eco-friendly and organic cotton edgy basics up to 5-years-old from Hong Kong
- Atsuyo et Akiko –witty and adorable tees and accessories with a Parisian flare
- Clover NY – organic cottons integrating modern Western design with Indian influences
- Bakker Made with Love – lovely clothing, accessories and décor with traditional Balinese prints and know-how
- Bora Bora Baby – organic children’s clothing inspired by the South Pacific, made in the USA
- Dagmar Daley – stylish simply detailed timeless designs
- Diapees and Wipees –unique bags designed for fashionable moms
- Earthnoodles – organic clothing for tots
- Eeboo – wonderfully creative toys, books and puzzles
- “En Sainte”- a complete range of unique, timeless clothes, ethical fabrication and made in France, for a pregnant woman, to feel at ease, beautiful and sexy, before, during and after!
- Elks + Angels – Australian sheepskin booties, snuggle pods, rugs and more
- Honeyami – organic bedding
- Lalé – fun, colorfully patterned suitcases, beanbags chairs and other accessories
- Little Lark- eco-friendly goods for the whole family including 100% organic onesies and recycled paper goods.
- Little Packrats –fashion forward backpacks, lunch boxes and tote bags
- Lucky Wang – stylish high quality clothing
- Mamadoc- Feel good, good for the earth solutions for pregnant women (and those they love) created by a female doctor. All products are made using organic bamboo for a cashmere-like feel.
- Mirasa Design – Hand-crafted, eco-friendly toys, pillows and more with an ethnic flair
- Nico nico clothing – environementally conscious clothing line that combines style, simplicity and comfort with affordable prices.
- Sono Vaso – lifestyle maternity clothing for the modern woman
- Seven Smooches – handcrafted, one of a kind children’s gifts and accessories
- Supereditions – a line of books that kids get to illustrate, funny stories that kids can customize to make their own book.
- The Versatile Dress by Pouch – seven different maternity styles in one dress
- Winter Water Factory – classic pieces in bold prints on organic cotton
- Woolly Boo – one-of-a-kind, heirloom quality basic bedding for infants and kids
- Wovenplay – sustainable couture for adventurous kids
- Zolima – creative and poetic French brand, based in Hong Kong, for savvy children