What is one essential that your toddlers/preschoolers can’t leave home without? A drinking bottle! How many sippy cups and reusable bottles have you gone through and tested? Most of the ones I tried weren’t as spill free as they claimed to be.
We recently tried out CamelBak’s 0.4-Liter Kids’ Bottle Tritan ($14) in the Pink Zinnias style. What do I think? I like it! I like that the reusable kids bottle is BPA and phthalate-free, spill proof and durable! The one-piece bite straw/valve is made out of medical grade silicone, which means it is super strong and won’t tear. Another bonus? The Kids’ Bottle fits into cup holders! Some of the other reusable bottles I’ve used have been too big for stroller or car cup holders.
What does Teagan like about it? The cute design and that she can operate the flip up bite straw by herself. She did have to get used to the bite straw and get used to not tilting it. She requests “her bottle” every time I pack up our stuff for our family adventures.
The Kids’ Bottle is easy to clean, lightweight and feels real. I like that reusable bottles save you money, cut down on spills and make traveling and drinking easier. Plus, you can feel good about being a little greener. The bottle doesn’t have any residual smell and we regularly clean it. So far we haven’t noticed any odors or aftertastes.
Parents, CamelBak is not just for the kids. CamelBak has products for you too! CamelBak is the originator and world leader in hands-free hydration systems. My husband just recently signed up to run the LA Marathon. I’m going to look into their adult bottles and hydration packs to help him out while he’s training.
These bottles are available at Target. For more information visit www.camelbak.com.
We’re giving away one (1) Stainless Steel Kid’s Bottle in Dinosaurs and one (1) Kids’ Bottle BPA-Free Tritan in Green Dino. Two winners will be selected.
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit www.camelbak.com and tell us something new you learned about them. Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count
Optional Bonus Entries – Each entry MUST BE in a separate comment.
- Follow CamelBak on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Check us out on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway and tell us why you want to win (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post! (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I entered to win a CamelBak Kids’ Bottle via @thatsitmommy and @camelbakproduct http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=6509) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
This giveaway will run through midnight on October 10, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+). That’s IT Mommy will randomly choose bottle selection for winner.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received three bottles mentioned in this post to facilitate this review. We are offering two of the bottles as giveaway items. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or ervice. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.