Follow the Yellow Brick Road to The Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa, where The Wizard of Oz will play from February 11 – 23. All of the wonderful characters that we adore will be on stage: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion, Toto and even the ones we love to hate will take us on a fantastical journey!
Make sure to arrive early for pre-show activities. One hour prior to each performance attendees can participate in pre-show activities that will take place one hour prior to each performance and include:
- The Yellow Brick Road to Oz where guests can write down on paper made bricks what they would ask the great and powerful Wizard if they had the courage and the chance.
- One vast There’s No Place Like Home map for patrons to mark where they call home.
- A hands-on Tornado Demo that includes facts about these fierce and destructive windstorms.
- There will be a fun Photo Opportunity featuring the iconic yellow brick road. Guests are encouraged to post photos on their social media sites and use hashtag #WizardOC.
- Audiences can browse the Fun Facts Display containing trivia about all things THE WIZARD OF OZ – from the original books to previous stage productions to the immortalized 1939 classic film.
- Kids’ Night on Broadway takes place February 12 & 13 and includes additional pre-show activities for children. For each full-priced adult ticket purchased, a child’s admission will be free. This offer is valid for young people ages 5 – 18 and the promo code is: KNOB.
I will be attending the Feb 12th performance! Stay tuned for our review of the show! Tickets on sale now!