With the cost of fuel being so high now, many people have started to think about moving towards alternative fuels such as electricity. Are you one of those people? If so, now is the best time to head over to the Long Beach Convention Center, June 3-5, 2022 for the Electrify Expo.
Electrify Expo is North America’s largest electric vehicle festival that will showcase the best and top brands from around the world in EV technology. From e-bikes, e-motorcycles, e-skateboards, e-surfboards, and e-scooters to the latest in electric cars, consumers will be able to ride, drive and demo the newest tech in electric mobility. The family-friendly festival also includes the Hover-1 Kids Zone with activities for the whole family.
Electrify Expo will feature more than 1M+ square feet of outdoor exhibit space.
– Brands to be featured: BMW, Chrysler, KIA, Lexus, Lucid, Toyota, Polestar, Volvo, Volkswagen, 2Swift, Aptera, Achimoto, Aventon, Aventura-X, ZJBENY, Big Cat, Bird, BKB, Blink, Boost, Bluedot, Bridgestone, Bulls, Ceramic Pro, Chargeway, Conservpros, CORE Energy Group, Cycleboard, Delfast, Electric Bike Co., ElectraMeccanica, EUCO, Everange, Evolve Skateboards, EZGO, Flite, Freedom Solar Power, FreeVolt, Gem.Giant, GoCycle, GoTrak, Handlebar Jack, HeyBike, Hollywood Racks, Hover-1, Hoyt St Electric Skate, Indi EV, JackRabbit, Juiced Bikes, Kaaspeed, Kymera, Leon Cycles, Life EV, LiveWire, Magnum, DWMEIGI, Metroboard, Mokwheel, ModBikes, Monday Motorbikes, Monarch, Moonbikes, New York Life, North49 Brands, NIU, OKAI, ONYX, Plumm, Pytes, Paselec, Radio Flyers, Razor, Riese & Muller, Seabob, Skyten, STEK USA, SoverSky, Stooge Raceboards, SparkCharge, State Farm, Specialized, Super73, SplitVolt, Taiga, Tezario, T Sportline, Tower Electric Bikes, TriSmart Solar, UBCO, Universal Green Group, Unplugged Performance, Yuba, Vvolt, Volta, Wildsyde, XOTO, Yokohama, ZEN, Zugo Bike Zooz Bikes, and Many More.
– Demo the products in a safe environment with hands-on professionals. Test drive EVs and e-motorcycles. Hop on an e-bike and scooter. Try out e-skateboards and hoverboards on an exciting demo course. Experience golf carts and PTVs. You won’t know if you want one until you give one a go.
– Celebrity appearances by e-mobility athletes and influencers, entertainment, food trucks, and music!
Tickets can be purchased from the website www.electrifyexpo.com. Pricing for tickets are:
– Industry Day: Friday, June 3 – $279.00
(Includes Welcome Reception, Keynote, Featured Speakers, Panels, Early Access and more)
– General Admission: Saturday, June 4 – $20.00
– General Admission: Sunday, June 5 – $20.00
– All ages welcome – Kids 5 & under Free
With new California legislation promising 100% electrified vehicle sales by 2035, legislators pushing for clean-air initiatives, and new micro-mobility solutions, electric vehicles have never been more critical than now. Electrify Expo is at the forefront of today’s electric vehicle innovation, with more than 60,000+ demo rides expected and 125,000+ e-curious consumers estimated to attend the five-stop tour in 2022.
Long Beach is the first of five stops of the Electrify Expo 2022. If you miss this stop of the tour, here are the other stops on the 2022 schedule.
– July 23 – 24 / Seattle / Husky Stadium
– August 27 -28 / New York, Long Island / Nassau Coliseum
– October 8 – 9 / Miami / Regatta Park
– November 11 – 13 / Austin / Circuit of the Americas
The festival addresses one of the most challenging barriers to mass adoption of electric vehicles with meaningful hands-on experiences, demonstrations, and test rides. Electrify Expo meets the soaring demand for companies to share new technologies, new modes of mobility that put products in the hands of consumers in a meaningful way.
For more information on Electrify Expo, visit www.electrifyexpo.com.