What do you picture when you hear Crocs? Clogs! A picture of those mall kiosks full of colorful clogs quickly comes to my mind. I remember kids sporting Crocs when they first appeared on the scene in the early 2000s. They looked comfortable but I felt that they were geared towards children and medical staff! I shied away from anything that wasn’t black and from Bakers or Wild Pair. =)
I recently noticed Crocs advertised on websites and magazines. Teagan loves shoes and I thought I’d check out the Crocs site to view their clogs. Upon viewing their website, I was surprised by their HUGE selection of shoes! The men’s shoes and sandals are handsome and the women’s styles are just that, stylish! Plus, the kid shoes are adorable. Honestly? I never thought of turning to Croc for fashionable shoes.
Ladies, check out the ABF Flip sandals. There as close to barefoot as it gets! That sounds so dreamy but this review is on the Crocs that my husband and daughter received from Crocs. My husband chose to the Melbourne Flip in Espresso/Khaki to test out. The first thing Sean commented on was how lightweight the flip-flops are. The second comment was regarding the fuzzy cloth that runs along the edges of the shoes. Initially, Sean wasn’t too crazy about the brightness of the cloth (orange) but comfort trumped all design issues. Lastly, the comfort! Sean couldn’t believe how comfortable they were. He’s worn the Melbourne Flips EVERY day since they’re arrived. He believes that they’re the most comfortable shoe he’s owned. Hubby has flipped for his flip-flops. Nice!
The Crocs™ Melbourne Flip sandal features:
* Canvas upper.
* Croslite™ material footbed and outsole features canvas color pops through a layered footbed construction.
* Classic flip-flop meets Croslite™ material comfort.
My daughter received the Electro Slides in Fuchsia/Bubblegum. She LOVES them. She loves putting the shoes on by herself. She loves showing them off. She loves the bright color! I love that they’re odor resistant. The only concern I had was the opening of the slides. Teagan’s toes tend to slide forward since the opening is wide. But she hasn’t fallen in them or complained about her toes but I do wish the shoes were a little narrower.
The Crocs™ Electro Slide features:
* Dual-density croslite™ material construction with extra soft heel cushioning and multi-color combination make this slide plain fun.
* Croslite™ material upper features holes for jibbitz™ shoe charms.
* Design inspired by racing boats.
* Sizes c6/7 – c12/13 will have back strap providing a secure fit.
My husband and daughter are enjoying their Crocs and the weather has been perfect for sandals. Teagan has received many compliments on her Electro Slides. I was at Disneyland and noticed a few girls in the Gabby style. Super cute. The new styles are fun, soft and comfortable. Now Mama needs a new pair of shoes!
BTW, Check out the huge selection of Jibbitz while you cruising the Crocs site. Jibbitz are shoe charms and there are over 500 to choose from! I was impressed to find charms of my favorite Muppets characters, Kermit and Animal.
Visit www.crocs.com to view their entire collections:
Check out Croc’s blog: http://blog.crocs.com/
One That’s IT Mommy reader will win a pair of Men’s Santa Cruz Crocs (pictured below).
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit http://www.crocs.com/ (click and a new window will launch) and tell us which Crocs are your favorites! Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post!
Bonus Entries: Please, leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Follow Crocs on twitter (1 extra)
- Like Crocs on Facebook (1 extra)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do) (1 extra)
- Like us on Facebook (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Win a pair of Men’s Santa Cruz Crocs via @thatsitmommy @crocs http://wp.me/pAWsG-11C #giveaway ) – come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
This giveaway will run through midnight on June 16, 2010 (PST) with winner being announced sometime on or before June 18 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to everyone 18+.
* That’s IT Mommy did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy did receive a tee to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.