I love that many of our local chain drugstores offer a photo center! These centers and especially their online photo stores can be a lifesaver. I generally use online stores for my photo printing needs. The prices are competitive and I can place orders from the comfort of my own home.
Many online photo sites also offer various gift items such as photo books, personalized shirts, and kitchen accessories along with purchasing prints. These make great gift ideas for any holiday! Rite Aid gave me the chance to review a couple of the gift items they offer. We chose to personalize a t-shirt and a ceramic plate with an image of my daughter through their photo center at www.riteaid.com. The uploading and ordering process was very simple. You can crop and edit your image after you’ve added the item to your cart, as well as add text or enhance your image in the photo properties window.
The quality of the printing on both the t-shirt and plate is super. I do wish the shirts came in a fitted t-shirt style, though. The shirt is boxier than I normally wear but it actually fit my husband perfectly. He loves wearing his favorite piece of “art” on his chest. My favorite of the two items is definitely the ceramic plate. The plate arrived with a stand and I love displaying it in my kitchen. The ceramic plate would make a lovely keepsake gift for grandparents. Personalized items are also a unique way to showcase a child’s artwork, such as on personalized shirts or displayed as a collection in a photo book.
Check out www.riteaid.com to view their impressive list of items. They offer great promotions and the turnaround time is quick! The best feature to online shopping at www.riteaid.com is that you can pick up your order at the closest Rite Aid location!
One (1) lucky That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a code for their own personalized shirt and plate from Rite Aid! Ends 2/11/11
REQUIRED MANDATORY ENTRY – Visit www.riteaid.com and tell us what other cool gift item you like from their picture center.
Optional Bonus Entries: Please, leave each extra entry in a separate comment. (Entries are worth 1 comment unless otherwise noted)
- Follow Rite Aid on Twitter
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Enter another one of our current giveaways. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – Enter to win a personalized shirt and ceramic plate from Rite Aid via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=9371) – come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
This giveaway will run through midnight on Feb. 11, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+).*
* That’s IT Mommy did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy did receive the items mentioned in this post free of charge to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.