Looney Tunes is heading to Yogurtland this summer! Beginning July 8, Yogurtland will introduce six new frozen yogurt and sorbet flavors as well as new toppings. Every two weeks they will announce the flavors inspired by Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Road Runner, Tweety, Marvin the Martian and Taz! Along with the the flavors each character will have their own collectible spoon and cup (I love collecting character spoons from Yogurtland!) Yogurtland is also offering co-branded merchandise including pencils, key chains and more!
All of the Looney Tunes characters are adorable but my two favorites are Marvin the Martian and Tweety! Select Yogurtland locations will be kicking off the promotion on July 8 with character appearances, prizes and most importantly FREE yogurt! Num, num, num. I love that Yogurtland introduces new flavors and has tons of delicious toppings! The price is awesome and my family loves that it’s self-serve!
The delicious new flavors include:
• Yogurtland’s new Carrot Cake frozen yogurt blends real carrots, hand-selected spices and cream cheese frosting for a taste that will have fans saying, “What’s Up, Doc!” In honor of Bugs Bunny’s favorite snack, Yogurtland will be serving shredded carrots – the company’s first vegetable topping.
• Inspired by Daffy Duck, Decadent Dark Chocolate Orange frozen yogurt blends premium cocoa with a light natural orange finish for a flavor that’s so decadent it’s “deth-picable!” Top it off with dark chocolate, orange-covered cranberries.
• The best thing since the Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator according to Marvin the Martian, Kosmic Fruit Kaboom Sorbet is out-of-this-world delicious with pineapple, lime, banana and a secret ingredient – spinach. Need more Kaboom? Top if off with Pop Rocks for an added explosion of flavor (59-cents per individual packet).
• On the delicate side, Lemon Cream Cookie frozen yogurt is a tasty “tweat” even Tweety Bird would “twy.” Made with real cookies and lemon, this flavor will make “puddy tats” jealous.
• Inspired by Road Runner, Cactus Berry Tart combines real cactus pear with Northwest Marion blackberries, blueberries, and red raspberries for a light tart taste guaranteed to cool down even the hottest day in the desert. “Beep! Beep!”
• Taz would chew his way through anything to get to Yogurtland’s Devil’s Food Cake frozen yogurt. Top off this untamed chocolate deliciousness with shaved curls of dark chocolate that will leave taste buds swirling.
Yogurtland fans can earn free yogurt by using Yogurtland’s mobile app! Scan QR codes on the in-store flavor cards and earn 4-ounces of free yogurt after collecting four character codes, and 6-ounces after collecting all six codes.
Fans can use the Yogurtland app to find the nearest location and see the flavors that are being served at nearby locations. To find the app, search YOGURTLAND in your mobile app store.
The promotion runs from July 8-Sept 15. Have a Looney Tuney Summer!
You can win a $10 gift card to have a Looney Tuney Summer at Yogurland! Use this Rafflectoper widget and make sure you tell us which flavor you are excited about!
Visit Yogurtland at: http://www.yogurt-land.com/