DesignerCon (DCon), the annual art and design convention, will be taking place on November 18-20, 2022 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Last year DCon returned as a live event going virtual during the pandemic. The event was a little smaller than previous years, as most of the international artists and vendors were not able to attend due to pandemic restrictions and precautions.
This year, the show floor will be packed with art, toys, collectibles, and apparel from 700+ vendors and 300+ artists. There will be a combination of urban, underground, and pop art from the world of design and so much more.
Friday, November 18 is VIP Night from 5pm-8pm
– Scheduled Signings: Jason Freeny, Tara McPherson, Shepard Fairey, SHAG
– On Stage: Hip Hop Toys and Creative Culture – Special co-host D-STROY and Mark Brickley with music by Def Jam.
Saturday, November 19 from 9am-7pm
– Scheduled Signings: Sket One, kaNO, Blake Jones, Nina Polamba, DJ Lance Rock, HIP HOP HARRY, Kinjaz, Valfré, Jason Freeny, SHAG, ChrisRWK, Robert Bowen, Bobby Hundreds, Tara McPherson, Brian Viveros, Nathan Hamill, Scott Tolleson, Greg Mike, Imani Far Side, SHAG, TOYGAMI
– On Stage: 1:1 with Sony Pictures Animation President Kristine Belson
– On Stage: Sony Animation’s Picture This! Pictionary With the Pros
– On Stage: Sony Panel – Taking Animation Seriously
– On Stage: Sony Animation: Storyboard Duel
– Live Demo: Live 3D character / hard surface modeling with Ryan Cardona
– Product Demo: Microsoft Surface
– Event: Tarot Reading – Mortus Viventi
Sunday, November 20 from 10am-5pm
– Scheduled Signing: King Saladeen, The Obanoth – Hannah Webb, Jason Freeny, DJ Lance Rock, Chogrin, Aaron Kai, SHAG, Tara McPhersonDoktor A
– On Stage: “The Vincents” Friends of Vincent’s discuss The Vincents project.
– On Stage: A Special Announcement From VeVe
– On Stage: The London Police with host Mark Brickey from AiD
– On Stage: Web3.. Let’s Discuss. Hosted by AiD’s Mark Brickey with guests Jeff Staple from Staple-verse, Hadrian CO Founder of Karafuru, Tommy – Remade Founder / CloneX partner and Kevin – DCon / Hypebao.
– On Stage: Mondo. Hosted by Mark Brickey from AiD.
*These scheduled signings are subject to change. Artist signings and exclusive releases are happening at many of the vendor booths during the show. The best way to check when, where, and what is being released or signing is to follow the social media pages of the artists or companies. Check the DCon website for a list of the booths.
The convention will feature a live stream on the NTWRK app, special NFT drops from the Drop Zone, live art events with Lincoln Design & Sony Animation, food trucks, exclusive and limited merchandise.
Over 50 artists from around the world will be participating in the Out of Order art show, celebrating popular classic arcades.
Passes are available in the following forms:
– VIP 3-Day Pass – $90
Early Access & VIP Night, access to VIP-only exclusive merchandise, special perks, and priorities
– Weekend 2-Day Pass – $40
– Saturday 1-Day Pass – $25
– Sunday 1-Day Pass – $25
For more information or to purchase you passes, visit designercon.com.