My house is filled with all things My Little Pony. We all know what a cutie Mark is and every ponies name. Seriously. My 4 year old daughter fell in love with My Little Pony earlier this year and it seems like a love that is here to stay. So when we were given the chance to review the newest My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: The Friendship Express DVD we were a very excited. My daughter was literally waiting at the door for the mail everyday to see if it had arrived! Thankfully, once it did arrive it was everything she hoped for and more! Adeline gave the 5 new episodes a double thumbs up! Her favorite episode was “The Last Roundup” where Apple Jack decides she doesn’t want to return to Equestria. So in typical MLP fashion her friends go and get her. I enjoy watching My Little Pony with Adeline and love the lessons on friendship that each episode tshowcases. Make sure to watch the Pound Puppy episode that is also included on the DVD. The adorable puppies are quickly becoming another favorite in our house.
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: The Friendship Express will arrive on DVD on February 28, 2012, from Shout! Factory in collaboration with Hasbro Studios. Featuring 5 pony-riffic episodes, Friendship is Magic: The Friendship Express will also offer bonus features such as Meet the Ponies, sing-a-longs and coloring sheets. It will also include “Yipper Caper,” the very first episode of the new Pound Puppies series.
In My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: The Friendship Express, the benevolent Princess Celestia, ruler of Equestria, selects unicorn Twilight Sparkle for a very important assignment – to learn about the most important magic of all: friendship. With her new friends, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, Twilight sets out on amazing adventures, and they all learn what it means to be true friends.
- Friendship is Magic, Part 1 (Mare in the Moon)
- Friendship is Magic, Part 2 (Elements of Harmony)
- Over a Barrel
- Hearth’s Warming Eve
- The Last Roundup
- Debut Episode of the All-New Pound Puppies
- Meet the Ponies
- Coloring sheets that can be printed from your computer
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: The Friendship Express free of charge to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.