Pop Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration honors 90 years of MICKEY MOUSE. This Magical experience opens to the public on April 26th. I was lucky to take an early look at the exclusive pop-up and it was oozing will all cute things Mickey!
Charge up your cell phones and get ready for ultimate photo experience with your favorite mouse. Seven lively galleries will definitely inspire you to get your selfie in. Every room is family friendly with tons of photo opportunities AND there is a hidden Minnie in each room. My favorite hidden Minnie appears in the plush wall. Look closely!
All of the galleries offer a unique look at Mickey but my favorite rooms are “It all started with a mouse!” dedicated to the early days of steamboat Willie and the starry “Sorcerer Mickey’s Magic Room”!
Once you’re done, check out the gift shop for cool Pop Up Disney! merchandise. I know you’ll be ready for a sweet treat after browsing the gift shop. Save your ticket and head to Marceline’s Confectionary to purchase exclusive treats available for ticket holders of the pop-up only!
Here are some tips to prepare for your visit:
- Located In Downtown Disney District near the Monorail Station (in the space of the former ESPN building)
- Opens April 26, 2019 for a limited time
- Daily from 10 AM to 9 PM
- Retail store is open daily from 10 AM to 11 PM<
- $30 Admission weekdays Monday to Thursday before 4 PM
- $38 Admission evenings and weekends Monday to Thursday from 4 PM to closing and all day Friday to Sunday.
Tickets can be purchased in advance here. No Walk-ups.