Spring may not be in the air just yet but at least it is on our minds. This spring Tea, one of my favorite clothing lines, brings the colorful world of Bali to life. Each season Tea’s designs are influenced by their travels. This spring the mix of dancing celebrations, spiritual bliss and the pure happiness of Bali are reflected in Tea’s modern kids clothing in sizes 0-12.
I think that this is my favorite collection so far but that is what I thought last season with Mexico! We were sent some samples from the Bali Arts and Crafts line for my 4 year old daughter, Adeline, to try out and I am, once again, head over heels for Tea. The quality, styles and comfort are unmatchable. Adeline couldn’t wait to try on her new Tea clothes. Her favorite was the Butterfly Park Top ($30) which is a beautiful pale blue shade featuring a pointillist butterfly and flower print. The cotton is amazingly soft and the cut is a bit more fun and flowy than a traditional t-shirt. It looked perfect when paired with the gray french terry cargo pants. The skinny cargo pants ($35) are not only super stylish but comfy with their 90% cotton and 10% spandex blend.
The Legong Dancers Scoop neck tee depicts the richly costumed Legong dancers. This 100 % cotton chalk colored tee with brightly illustrated dancers ($26) will add some spark to any outfit! It also goes great with the gray skinny cargo terry pants. When paired with the zippy hoodie in dahlia ($39) and a pair of sheepskin boots it is the perfect outfit for colder days. Lose the sweatshirt, roll the pants and add some sandals and you are ready for spring! I love the versatility of all of Tea’s clothing. You can layer them for any season.
This season Tea have added some new dress silhouettes to the girls line. The Sedap Malam Knot Dress has the favorite wrap knit Tea design with a fun twisted knot waistband to give it a traditional Bali Sarong feel and The Magnolia Batik Dress with it’s little wrap neck and a cute curved yoke back detail looks great wherever you are going!
We can’t forget the boys and baby clothes!
If you are looking for high quality clothes that will stand out in the crowd then you need to check out Tea Collection. Their Bali line is sure to be a hit for boys and girls of all ages. Tea’s prices are comparable to most higher end brand prices but these clothes are worth the extra money because they are built to last! I have already washed Adeline’s over and over and they are still like new! If you purchase clothing from Tea’s Little Citizen line all of the proceeds are donated to The Global Fund for Children. Another bonus is that you can buy entire mix and match wardrobe sets. Make sure to follow Tea on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on all of the latest Tea news and sign up for their e-mails so you can be notified of new collections or even better – Tea sales!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a a $100 gift card to use at Tea Collection This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+).
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit Tea Collection and tell us what you love. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT! Ends March 28, 2012.
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Tea on Facebook
- Follow Tea on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a $100 GC to Tea via @thatsitmommy and @teacollection http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=22700) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on March 28, 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy clothing from Tea free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.