I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen Frozen, let alone how many times I’ve sang the words to, “Do You Want To Build A Snowman”, “Let It Go” and “Love is An Open Doo-oo-or-or”. My daughter and I love the movie so we will probably see the sing-a-long showing and serenade each other with this fantastic soundtrack to the end of time! If you are in Los Angeles, you could be one of the lucky fans to attend the Frozen Sing Along at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood. We did and it was a blast!
Here are 5 reasons to see the movie at the El Capitan!
1) You can sing as loud as you want only to discover that people are singing louder than you! So be prepared for kids, parents, grandparents, friends to belt out the words to “Let It Go” in their best Idina Menzel voice.
2) See Elsa live before the show! She gets the crowd hyped up for her film! You can also take a photo with Olaf, the summer loving snowman, in the foyer of the theater! In the morning, you can also enjoy breakfast with Elsa! This option is available before the 10am show.
3) The show is interactive! Snow will fall and beach balls will bounce to add to the excitement of the movie! Sure, the snow isn’t real but it’s definitely a treat in SoCal! It’s not too often that it snows inside a movie theater!
4) See “Feast”, the new animated short film that opens before Frozen. This adorable film about man’s best friend will steal your heart!
5) The El Capitan is the best place to catch a Disney film. The preshow organist is top notch and entertains the audience until the movie begins. The theater balconies are decorated for the movie and look lovely! VIP tickets are available and the package includes a nice seat in the center of the theater as well as concessions. If Pajama Parties are up your alley, then pre-order the “In Summer” Slumber Party Park which includes a Frozen fleece blanket and more!
If this is the “First Time In Forever” seeing Frozen, then catching it at the El Capitan is a must! Yo don’t know the words? No problem! The lyrics to all of the songs will appear at the bottom of the screen to help you out! Plus, the movie is in 2D which is perfect for the little ones. So, dress the kids up as their favorite Frozen or Disney character, bring your cameras for some photo ops in the lobby and make sure to stop in at the Ghirardelli for a post sing-a-long treat and maybe a Frozen Souvenir!
Visit http://elcapitantheatre.disney.com/ for all the details to plan your Frozen Sing-a-long!