I recently attended a grand opening celebration for the new Bel Bambini store in Orange County (Costa Mesa, CA). If you haven’t heard of it, Bel Bambini is an upscale children’s boutique that offers a huge selection of designer merchandise for your kids’ bedroom, apparel, toys, gifts and more! It’s a one-stop-shop for high quality items and everything baby, with over 300 brands carried and an entire section devoted to organic products. This boutique is beautifully done, with plenty of open space so I could easily get my stroller through the entire store if I needed to. It’s a place where celebrity moms and dads shop, but also a place where “regular” moms, like me, will go to find baby basics (like Aden+Anais blankets) or special gifts.
The afternoon started off with a kiddie fashion show. The designs modeled were just a sampling of what Bel Bambini carries.
While there I took advantage of some free time and browsed around the store. This store has anything a family needs to make a baby or kids’ room FABULOUS. Here was my favorite mock room:
They also offer a baby registry and a concierge service. Their personal consultants will help you pick out the perfect gift to fit any budget and for any occasion. The range in style is from modern to classic. There was an adorable plush rocking horse that my little guy had a blast on (made by Charm Co.) I love this airplane bank and will have to pick one up for my son on my next visit:
Looking for a stroller? Bel Bambini is also one of the few places you can pick up the new Quinny Moodd (out this March):
VisIT: on-line or in person. There is ample free city parking located behind the store, which is very convenient!
GIVEAWAY: We want to share some of the great items Bel Bambini has to offer with our readers! One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive the wonderful baby prize pack pictured above which includes an Ah Goo Diaper Pouch, a Dwell Studio bib, and a Safety 1st Pacifier Thermometer (ARV $40). This giveaway is open to Continental US residents only (18+). Ends 3/5/12.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit www.bel-bambini.com and tell us your favorite item from their on-line shop (other than one mentioned in this story). Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- “Like” Bel Bambini on facebook
- Follow Bel Bambini on twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win an upscale baby prize pack from @ThatsITmommy @bel_bambini http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=22383 #baby #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on March 5, 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to Continental U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy attended the event mentioned and received a gift bag from Bel Bambini free of charge to facilitate this review. We are offering some of the gift bag items in this giveaway for our readers. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.