Avengers: Endgame is one of the biggest films of 2019. Not only that, it recently surpassed James Cameron’s Avatar, making it the all-time top-grossing film of all time at the worldwide box office, not adjusted for inflation.
None of these would have been possible without the fans, and Marvel Studios wants to show their appreciation by launching their “We Love You 3000” Tour, with their first stop at the San Diego Comic-Con 2019.
All of this is to celebrate the in-home release of Marvel Studios Avengers: Endgame, which will be available digitally on July 30, 2019, and on and Blu-ray on August 13, 2019. Directors Anthony and Joe Russo, along with Anthony Mackie, who plays Sam Wilson aka The Falcon, and writers Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely, kicked off the “We Love You 3000” tour from the IMDboat at San Diego Comic-Con 2019.
Other stops include Funko HQ in Seattle, WA; San Francisco, CA; Miami, FL; Torrance, CA; and more. And all stops will have special guests from directors Anthony and Joe Russo, to other stars that have yet to be announced. We will have a full list of dates and stops below.
Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Endgame,” the climactic conclusion to an unprecedented, 11-year cinematic journey in which the Avengers take one final stand against Thanos, delivered the biggest opening weekend in history and is currently one of the highest-grossing films of all time. On July 30, Avengers fans around the world are invited to assemble once more for the in-home release of “Avengers: Endgame” on Digital in HD, 4K Ultra HD™ and Movies Anywhere, followed by a physical release on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and On-Demand beginning Aug. 13.
The next stop on the #WeLoveYou3000 tour will take place at Funko HQ in Seattle, WA on Tuesday, July 30th. For more information, please visit Marvel.com/WeLoveYou3000
• July 30 EVERETT, WA, Funko HQ – to be announced
• Aug. 8 SAN FRANCISCO, Giants vs. Phillies at Oracle Park – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo at the San Francisco Giants’ Marvel Night
• Aug. 13 MIAMI, Best Buy store – to be announced
• Aug. 13 CHICAGO, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
• Aug. 13 TORRANCE, CA, Best Buy store – to be announced
• Aug. 14 MINNEAPOLIS, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
• Aug. 20 CLEVELAND, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
• Aug. 23-25 ANAHEIM, CA, D23 Expo 2019- to be announced