15 Bakeries from across the country are participating in the “Nestlé Crunch 75th Birthday showdown“! YUM! I celebrated at the reveal party at Sweet E’s Bake Shop in Los Angeles. This was my kind of party! Guests tasted four of the Crunch-inspired desserts and had the opportunity to meet the bakers behind their sweet masterpieces! Each creation was unique, sweet and adorable!
Here are the four treats I sampled from the California bakeries:
Local Fans who live by one of the following bakeries can purchase or sample Nestlé treats for a limited time.
- Cakeology, Boston
- Casey’s Cupcakes, Orange County, Calif.
- Coolhaus, Los Angeles
- Crumbs Bake Shop, Los Angeles and New York (and available nationwide)
- Cupcake and Cookie, Los Angeles
- Dia Doce, Philadelphia
- Frosted Bakery, Tomball, Texas
- Kickass Cupcakes, Boston
- Lutz Bakery, Chicago
- Molly’s Cupcakes, Chicago
- Sift Cupcake + Dessert Bar, San Francisco
- Society Bakery, Dallas
- Sweet E’s Bake Shop, Los Angeles
- Sweet Mandy B’s, Chicago
- Three Brothers Bakery, Houston
All dessert fans can get in on the fun by visiting and voting for their favorites at Facebook.com/NestleCrunch until April 21, 2013. I voted! Fans can also view the details of every creation. Maybe the recipes will inspire you to create your own Nestle treat!
Happy Birthday Nestlé and good luck to all the participants! I can’t wait to hear who wins! – That’s IT Mom Tee
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. Tee attended the Los Angeles reveal party and received a goody bag. The blog is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.