Are you looking for your dream home? Buying a new home is a momentous time for families! This Saturday, February 9, Lennar Corporation is celebrating the development of their two new neighborhoods in West Hills and in West Creek. This is a great opportunity to learn about Valencia and tour the new houses. I’ll be searching for my dream home and celebrating at the Italian Street Festival with my family! I can’t wait to Experience Awesome in Valencia! Here’s all the information you need to plan out your fun-filled day!
Who/What: “Experience Awesome” as Valencia unveils two neighborhoods by Lennar, Mosaic in West Hills and Toscana in West Creek. The grand opening celebrates six new model homes with an Italian street festival Saturday, Feb. 9 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Get ready for a day packed with fun for all ages: four in-home demonstrations by celebrity bloggers, live Italian street music, giveaways and an Instagram gallery showcasing daily life in Valencia through photos shared by visitors and residents who tagged “#Awesomegram.” Come hungry and enjoy an Italian cappuccino and biscotti bar, gelato and sorbetto. The street festival also features fun for the kids with Mini-Me Picasso art activities, face painters and balloon artists.
Throughout the day, visitors can attend in-home demonstrations by four of Southern California’s most notable mom-bloggers. The hour-long demos kick off at Mosaic at 11 a.m. with Yolanda Machado of Sassy Mama in LA, followed by Hollywood Hot Moms co-founder Joy Bergin at Toscana from 12:15 p.m.-1:15 p.m. The third demonstration returns to Mosaic at 1:30 p.m. with Andrea Fellman of Savvy Sassy Moms. The final demonstration will be held by Morgan Shanahan, founder of the818.com, from 2:45 p.m.-3:45 p.m. at Toscana.
About the Demos:
• The first demo by Yolanda Machado shares kitchen and cooking tips for the everyday-mother-on-the-go. Her creative suggestions are both time and money efficient, but result in deliciously healthy bites.
• Joy Bergin will lead the second demonstration on health, beauty and wellness. Joy reveals how to pamper yourself by creating an in-home oasis for spa treatments that any mother can do.
• The third demonstration by Andrea Fellman focuses on home style and decor. This demo reveals spring decorating trends and how to easily incorporate them into a home of your own.
• Morgan Shanahan leads the final demonstration, which shares creative organizational tips. This demo unveils how to ensure your organization is sustainable to create a space for busy moms who can nimbly accomplish everything on their to-do lists while remaining tidy.
Mosaic at West Hills debuts an array of home layouts and sizes, including Lennar’s “Home Within a Home” concept, a design created to comfortably house extended families under the same roof. Toscana homes at West Creek include luxurious appointments such as gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The three and four-bedroom homes in Toscana are fully equipped with two-car garages and energy-efficient tankless water heaters.
When: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Where: West Hills Drive and West Creek Drive, Valencia, CA 91354
For directions, visit Valencia.com
Twitter: @ValenciaSoCal and #AwesomeTown to join in on the conversation!
* We were paid for this post. All thoughts and opinions are our own. Tee received a gift card and gift bag for attending this event. Your results and opinions may differ.