Snacks. Kids love them. I know my daughter does. I’ve always had snacks on hand since she was able to eat solid food. Healthy snacks are the best option for children but most children need some encouragement when it comes to eating their carrot sticks!
In my opinion, Peter Rabbit Organics vegetable and fruit puree pouches are the perfect snack. They are organic and contain 100% fruit and vegetables. What you see listed on the package is what you get in the pouch. Check out the ingredients. There are never any additives or extra stuff with names you’ll never pronounce.
Peter Rabbit Organics are just right for back to school and will fit neatly inside your child’s lunchbox. The pouches do not need to be refrigerated or heated up. This makes them a perfect snack for road trips, trips to the park and for school. My daughter loved all the flavors and thankfully she’s always been a good vegetable and fruit consumer. Her favorite was the Carrot, Squash and Apple. I realize that not all parents are lucky in that department so the Peter Rabbit Organics pouches might be a perfect solution for them. I sampled all the flavors and think they are really tasty! I have to admit that I was concerned about the packaging but the resealable pouches are BPA-Free. Sweet!
Kids will get their snack fill plus get in their servings of fruits and vegetables. Parents will feel good about that.
Peter Rabbit Organics fruit and vegetable puree pouches come in six flavors kids love:
- Pea, Spinach and Apple
- Sweet Potato, Corn and Apple
- Carrot, Squash and Apple
- Mango, Banana and Orange
- Apple and Grape
- Strawberry and Banana
You can find Peter Rabbit Organics in Starbucks nationwide, in select Whole Foods Markets, Publix and Albertsons. Plus online at Amazon.com, Diapers.com, BabiesRUs.com and Spud.com. Find more information at www.peterrabbitorganics.com.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive an assortment of 12 Peter Rabbit Organic pouches. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 9/17/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, simply tell us why you are interesting in winning and which flavor(s) your children would enjoy most. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Peter Rabbit Organics on Facebook
- Follow Peter Rabbit Organics on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – Just in time for #backtoschool! #Win 12 Peter Rabbit Organic pouches via @thatsitmommy @PR_Organics http://bit.ly/oXOr1c #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on September 17, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received six pouches from Peter Rabbit Organics free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.