Looking to add some style to your camera? I love dressing up my Canon with color and design. HiGHKEY camera straps are unique and are an alternative to the boring stock camera straps that we’re all used to seeing. Tom Baker & Andie Haugen founded this Southern California company and their goal was to create straps that stood out from the rest.
I was sent the Sophisticated Symmetry Blue camera strap ($29.95) to review. The bold scroll design coupled with harmonious colors definitely lives up to its name. The camera strap is hand sewn, and made from sturdy and high quality materials. The strap is easy to attach to your camera and the grip on the bottom layer prevents slipping, and sliding. I imagine this strap would last through many years of photography.
What I love about the majority of their camera straps is that they are suitable for men and women. My husband would look fabulous with this strap around his neck as well. Would you like to customize a strap? No problem! HiGHKEY understands you might want to personalize your strap with your own design, image or logo. This mommy loves that!
I love to brag about companies that are based in the Southland and especially about companies who give back. HiGHKEY puts a percentage of your purchase towards one of the charities that are listed on their site: www.highkeycamera.com
These straps would make the perfect gift for the photographer in your life! Plus, you can’t beat the $1 shipping to anywhere in the US!
GIVEAWAY: Win a HiGHKEY Symmetry Blue camera strap (pictured above)
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY – Visit www.highkeycamera.com and tell us what other strap you’d love to have!
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Like HiGHKEY on facebook – Tell them That’s IT Mommy sent you! (1 extra)
- Follow HiGHKEY on Twitter (1 extra)
- Subscribe to our email (or tell us that you already do) (1 extra)
- Like us on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Comment on one of our non-giveaway posts. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I entered to win a @HighKeyCamera Strap via @thatsitmommy and http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=7533 #photography #giveaway) – come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
This giveaway will run through midnight on November 16, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation. We did receive the camera strap mentioned in this post but we are offering the product as a giveaway item. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.