I love finding cool t-shirts for Adeline to wear and I love sharing my finds with you! Our most recent “cool” t-shirt was found on a website called Clickin’ Moms. I’m a mom obsessed with photography and I fell in love with these quirky t-shirts! Clickin’ Moms sent me a shirt to review for Adeline that says “Model release required.” This statement is fitting seeing that Adeline is the subject of most of my photo’s and even some of my photo friends pictures.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will win a A Clickin’ Mom child or baby sized t-shirt
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit clickinmoms.spreadshirt.com and tell us which t-shirt you would choose. Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Follow Clickin’ Moms on twitter (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Check out Clickin’ Moms on facebook (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Check us out on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway and tell us why you want to win (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- subscribe to Clickin’ Moms rss feed.
- Enter another one (1) of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I want to win a Clickin’ Moms T-shirt! Enter to win via @thatsitmommy & @ClickinMoms http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=6681 (come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on October 26, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the t-shirt mentioned in this post to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.