Cameras and bags, I’m a mom who is slightly obsessed with both. You’ll always find me photographing my daughter and toting my camera around in various non-camera bags. My camera and lenses have wound up in diaper bags, stroller baskets or even floating around the bottom of my purses. Now that’s a recipe for disaster! My camera needed some serious TLC and I wanted a camera bag that oozed style and would protect my camera.
Thankfully there are attractive alternatives for us shutterbug moms who want more than a boring black camera bag. One company that caught my eye was Emera. Emera bags are sturdy, functional and look great! The particular bag that caught my eye was the Circle Print Messenger bag. I was attracted to the modern pattern, reasonable size and LOVED the fact that the bag is water-resistant! What? That’s music to this mom’s ears! Yes, I tested this feature out by spilling water on it. The water rolled right off. Sweet!! The Circle Print Messenger bag’s dimensions are 10.5 x 9 x 4.5 inches, which is a nice fit for my petite frame. Large bags often dwarf my small stature. The adjustable strap is comfy and the bag is actually pretty spacious for a smaller sized bag. The top flap has a zipped pocket that is great for carrying extra memory cards or a passport. My iPhone has been riding around in the large back pocket which is secured with magnetic button snaps. The inside is lined with canvas and has Velcro divided zones. There is also a small zipped pocket inside which is where I carry my lip-gloss!
So far the Circle Print Messenger bag has traveled by plane and car. The bag fit perfectly under the seat on my flights. It also has held up, kept its shape and most important- protected my gear! The PU coated material is very easy to clean. The Circle Printer Messenger bag has turned into my everyday bag. Wear it as a shoulder bag or across your chest.
I’ve received many compliments on my Emera Circle Print Messenger. The bag doesn’t look like…well, a camera bag which is a big bonus. I like that the bag’s appearance discretely conceals my gear. I have been extremely happy with this product. Emera’s Circle Print Messenger bag is an awesome companion for those ladies who are looking to travel light or have limited equipment. The bag is $129 on www.emerabags.com and is available in black circle print or green. The green bag is perfect for that special guy in your life!
GIVEAWAY: Emera is generously offering one (1) That’s IT Mommy reader their very own Circle Print Messenger camera bag.This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 8 /3/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit www.emerabags.com and tell us about another bag you like AND tell us why you want to win this giveaway! Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Emera on Facebook
- Follow Emera on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win an Emera Circle Print Messenger camera bag via @thatsitmommy and @emerabags http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=14175 #giveaway #photography) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on August 3, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the product in this post to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.