I love quiche it is a great brunch food or in our house we like to have it for dinner. It is easy to prepare and makes for great leftovers =)
- Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 2 cups fresh Spinach leaves washed and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 3 garlic cloves,chopped
- 1 6 oz package crumbled feta
- 1 8 oz package cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 cup milk or heavy cream (or use half of both for ultimate fluffiness)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium skillet, melt oil over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion in butter until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Stir in spinach cook until wilted.
- In a bowl combine 4 eggs with milk and beat until frothy add cheddar and feta cheese stir until mixed. Spoon Spinach mixture into Pie Crust top with egg and cheese mixture allowing egg mixture to thoroughly combine with spinach mixture. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until egg is firm to touch.
When/how do you add the diced tomatoes in?