- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Cream together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup butter, cinnamon and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir in the milk, then mix in the baking powder and flour until just combined. Fill the prepared muffin cups about half full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the tops are lightly golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- While muffins are baking, place 1/4 cup of melted butter in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of sugar with the cinnamon. Remove muffins from their cups, dip each muffin in the melted margarine, and roll in the sugar-cinnamon mixture. Let cool and serve.
These look and sound delicious! I’d love to try this recipe and see how my grandson likes them! Thanks for sharing!
These look tasty! Thanks for the recipe!