PROM: Follow the delightfully-fun—and often hilarious—journey of a group of young teenagers as they navigate through the most memorable and also difficult times of their lives in the original film PROM, arriving on Disney Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD, Movie Download and On-Demand, August 30, 2011. This enchanting coming-of-age story is the perfect family-friendly film that captures all the anticipation, excitement, drama, and humor that accompany every young person’s journey through high school.
Consumers will not want to miss the chance to own the ultimate 2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack that is exclusively packaged with bonus features including a hilarious, laugh out loud short “Last Chance Lloyd,” deleted scenes, music videos and more. PROM will be available for purchase at retail as a 2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD) or a High Definition Movie Download for the suggested price of $39.99 in the U.S. and $46.99 in Canada; as well as a 1-Disc DVD or a Standard Definition Movie Download for the suggested price of $29.99 in the U.S. and $35.99 in Canada
PROM stars Aimee Teegarden (“Friday Night Lights”), Thomas McDonell (“The Forbidden Kingdom”), Danielle Campbell (“Prison Break”), Yin Chang (“Gossip Girl”), Nicholas Braun (“10 Things I Hate About You”), Jared Kusnitz (“The Secret Life of the American Teenager”), Jonathan Keltz (“Entourage”), De’Vaughn Nixon (“Sonny with a Chance”), Nolan Sotillo (“Corey and Lucas for the Win”), Cameron Monaghan (“Corey and Lucas for the Win”) and Raini Rodriguez (“I’m in the Band”).
Mom’s Thoughts: My daughter, Kaleigh, was raised on Disney movies. We have seen most of them and still continue to watch them although it’s usually from the demands of my three-year-old. Kaleigh instantly expressed how much she wanted to see the movie PROM when she saw it advertised so I agreed. The movie looked like something that we could enjoy together. PROM is a great movie that portrays one of the most anticipated nights of a teenagers life. I loved the fact that this was all done in a feel good way without being too bland. My daughter was able to relate to the characters because PROM avoids the usual added swears, sex and drinking used to portray teen characters in other movies. Quite refreshing. I would highly recommend this movie for your tween and teens at home.
Teen’s Thoughts: Even though I’m not a little kid anymore I still have a place in my heart for Disney movies. Although Prom is not your typical “little-kid” Disney movie. It was a movie about high school, the drama and of course prom. The movie realistically portrayed life lessons that you learn in high school. One of the biggest lessons the movie showcased is that people are not always who they seem to be. It is important not to judge a book by its cover which is hard to do sometimes especially in high school. I really enjoyed watching this movie. My best friend and I wanted to see it in theaters, but never got around to it. She was super jealous that I was able to see it before her! Thanks Disney for making a movie for “older kids” like me.
~Thats IT Mom Erika and Teen Kaleigh
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a copy of Prom 2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 9/10/11
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, tell us what was the theme of your Prom! Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- “Like” Prom on Facebook
- Follow Disney Pictures on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a copy of Disney’s Prom @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=15489 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on September 10, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received an advance release copy of Prom 2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.