Seeking a beautiful keepsake Valentine’s gift for your little Cupcake that you can enjoy beyond February 14th? Check out two new children’s titles illustrated by artist Joyce Wan published by Cartwheel Books an imprint of Scholastic.
“We Belong Together” is a small hard bound picture book that details great timeless couples, like peanut butter & jelly, bacon & eggs and hot cocoa with marshmallows. Both my 3 and 5 year old giggled while I read to them and wanted me to tell them which foods they could be. After we read they each took turns immersed in checking out the simple, colorful pictures.
“You Are My Cupcake” hits on all the popular terms of affection parents use on their babies – from sweet pea to peanut. Although neither of my kids like to be called baby anymore (especially my 3 year old who takes great offense lately) they really like when I remind them of these sweet names I have called them over the years.
You can easily pick up either title for $6.99 at www.amazon or enter our sweepstakes to win a free copy of both titles.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive “We Belong Together” and “You Are My Cupcake”! This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 2/1/12.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit www.wanart.com and tell us about your favorite Joyce Wan’s illustration. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Wanart on Facebook
- Follow Wanart on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a two new Joyce Wan’s books! via @thatsitmommy and @kiwiandpear http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=21409 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on February 1, 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received both the books referred to in this post from Wanart free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.