Shaun The Sheep™: A Woolly Good Time
From Lionsgate And HIT Entertainment
A little pinch of zaniness and a big dash of fun is the perfect recipe for laughter as Shaun the Sheep and his barnyard buddies Bitzer, Shirley, Timmy and friends get into more wacky shenanigans in Shaun the Sheep: A Woolly Good Time. The laughs keep rising, as the creators of the Academy Award™- winning Wallace & Gromit are on a roll, dough-ling out more sheep herding mayhem by the baker’s dozen.
- “Washday” – When the Farmer leaves, the sheep have loads of fun playing with his newly washed clothes hung out to dry. Quick! How to clean up the dirty garments before he returns?
- “Tooth Fairy” – Bitzer gets a terrible toothache and Shaun takes the job as dentist hoping to help his friend and remove the painful tooth. But after several creative and hilarious attempts at extraction it’s off to the vet for success! But will the Tooth Fairy still visit Bitzer?
- “The Farmer’s Niece” – The Farmer’s naughty niece comes for a visit and Bitzer and the fearless flock have to put up with her silly antics.
- “Snore-Worn Shaun” – What can Shaun do to stop Shirley’s snoring? Nothing works so he and the flock decide to get her out of the barn with hilarious results!
- “Helping Hound” – Farmer and Bitzer are fed up with the naughty sheep and hope a robotic dog will keep them in line. But there’s mayhem in the meadow when he turns out to be stricter than Bitzer!
- “Big Top Timmy” – The sheep awake to find Timmy gone! The search is on and he’s found at a nearby circus. Can Shaun and the fearless flock rescues him and returns to the barn before the Farmer finds out?
DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
- Sing-Along with Shaun
- The Mini-Making of Shaun
Check out more Shaun the sheep fun! Program Website: www.shaunthesheep.com
Purchase the DVD here at www.amazon.com.
What did we think about the DVD?
WE LOVE IT. We’re big Wallace and Gromit fans and we first met Shaun many, many years ago (on VHS!) for his roll in A Close Shave.
Shaun the Sheep: A Woolly Good Time was a delight to watch and review. All the short episodes show Shaun, the herd and the hound getting them selves into all sorts of compromising situations. But they all work as a team and find a unique solution to their problems. We like that the episodes are short. You can watch one or all! There are humorous moments that everyone in the family will enjoy. Aardman Animations, the creators, do an amusing job of including a dance scene in each episode. The sheep Irish step dancing on top of the washing machine is hilarious!
My husband and I have great respect for clay and stop motion animation. This form of animation is laborious but a fulfilling medium for story telling. In Shaun The Sheep there is no reason for the characters to speak. The stories speak through the actions and the communication of feelings through crafty claymation plus the situations they wind up in. We’re all animal whisperers though, aren’t we? Watch out for the sheep’s sideways mischievous grins! You’ll know that Shaun and his friends are concocting a master plan or just up to some high jinks. Oh, and Timmy the sheep is adorable with pacifier (when not taken) and all, “BAAAAAH”!
GIVEAWAY: One copy of Shaun The Sheep: A Woolly Good Time DVD
MAIN ENTRY – Why do you want to win this DVD? And make sure you somehow add a bleat (baaa, baaa) to your comment. (leave your comment in the comment box below this post).
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Extra entries – You can earn more entries. Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to our RSS feed or by email (or let us know if you already subscribe).
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow us on Twitter and let us know.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow us on Facebook and let us know.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @thatsITmommy is giving away a Shaun the Sheep: A Woolly Good Time DVD. Enter here http://bit.ly/98sVfs #giveaway * Let us know that you tweeted in a separate comment. Come back daily!
- 3 Extra Entries – Have a Blog? Blog about this giveaway and leave the url of your post in a separate comment below. (#1, #2, #3)