My family recently enjoyed the opportunity to sample Nutella through Mom Central. We were given a few breakfast ideas to try out, too. We try to vary our breakfast choices. I feel that Nutella is a sometimes food but, boy is this stuff delicious! This is definitely a chocolate lover’s spread. In the past, I’ve used Nutella on ice cream and in French Toast recipes. Sooooo good. This hazelnut and cocoa spread is a delicious alternative for folks that suffer from peanut allergies.- Tee
Here are some facts about Nutella and a few quick recipes that will be a crowd pleaser.
- Each 13 oz. jar of Nutella contains more than 50 hazelnuts
- Nutella does not contain any hydrogenated oil or trans fat.
- It is low in sodium compared to other popular nut butters.
- Nutella contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
- It does not contain peanuts or peanut ingredients, nor does the product come in contact with peanuts during manufacturing.
Breakfast Roll Up
Spread a whole wheat tortilla with Nutella Hazelnut spread and sprinkle with dried cherries and chopped apricots, roll up and east on the go! This can be done with varieties of fruit.
Toast a whole grain honey oat English muffin and spread one half with Nutella hazelnut spread, then top with fresh sliced strawberries. Placing the other half on top turns this into a delicious sandwich.
Toast 2 whole grain waffles. Spread one with Nutella hazelnut spread, sprinkle with fresh fruit and coconut. Top with remaining waffle and cut like a sandwich.
Visit www.nutellausa.com for more information!
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received a sampler package from Nutella and Momcentral.com. I decided to share the recipes I received with our readers. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.