IT’s a Twitter Party! Let’s Tweet About Summer Cycling Safety for Kids! That’s IT Mommy, L.A. Parent magazine and Raskullz Helmets are hosting a party on Tuesday, August 2 to exchange safety advice and tips. Summertime should be about fun, not trips to the emergency room. Whether your mini Lance Armstrong is training for the 2021 Tour de France or just trying to pedal to the end of the driveway, there are parent-proven tips to keep your kids safe and happy on their bicycles or tricycles this summer. Join us to tweet…
* Ideas on how to make wearing helmets easier for kids of all ages
* Ways to teach your little ones to respect the ways of the road
* General safety rules for cycling safety at all ages
Twitter Party Information
Date: Tuesday, Aug 2, 2011
Time: 1:00PM PST / 4:00PM EST
Hosts & Sponsor: Must Follow @raskullz @thatsITmommy @LAParentMag
Spread the Love: Tweet this: RT Join @raskullz @thatsITmommy @LAparentMag talk about summer safety Aug 2, 1pm (PST). Lots of Raskullz helmets to win! http://bit.ly/nHZJut
Prizes: Win one of five Raskullz helmets!!!
RSVP: Leave your RSVP in the comment box below with your twitter handle AND send the tweet above.
About your hosts
- That’s IT Mommy is a blog authored by moms searching for the newest, coolest things to do, see and play. www.thatsitmommy.com
- LAParent Magazine is a monthly publication found at many locations throughout the Los Angeles area, and online at LAParent.com. Christina Elston, L.A. Parent Editor and longtime health writer and author of the Health-E blog, will be there to chime in with tips. www.laparent.com
About the sponsor
Raskullz Helmets is a California-based company that specializes in cool, fun helmets for kids. You’ve probably spotted their unique, super cute and affordable molded 3-D helmets in your neighborhood. They are hard to miss! Helmets are geared for children ages 3 – 7. www.raskullz.com
* We did not receive monetary compensation or product for hosting this party. Giveaway items will be provided by sponsor. Giveaways are open to U.S. (18+) residents only but anyone can get in on the conversation!