Hey Disney fans! Do you have a favorite restaurant when you visit a Disney theme park and wished you could make the same recipes at home? Well, now you can go behind the scenes at the restaurants at Walt Disney World with mother-daughter host team Pam Brandon and Katie Farmand. Visit the new video series on Disney.com called “Taste of Disney”. Pam and Katie have made their way into the kitchens of some of the finest dining spots in the parks. They’ve created an online video series called “Taste of Disney” to share the secrets they’ve uncovered – including tips on how to create your own Disney-inspired treats at home!
Pam is the ultimate Disney restaurant insider and she has worked with Disney chefs on nine cookbooks! Her latest is called ‘Chef Mickey: Treasures from the Vault & Delicious New Favorites’. I was given a copy to check out and you can guarantee I will treasure it. I feel like I was given a piece of Disney culinary history! The cookbook offers a wide variety of recipes from soups to fish entrees and of course my favorite, desserts! So many creative choices that I look forward to making, baking and eating! – Tee
To celebrate “Taste of Disney” my awesome friends at Disney have offered one winner their very own copy of ‘Chef Mickey: Treasures from the Vault & Delicious New Favorites’.
One lucky That’s IT Mommy reader will receive ‘Chef Mickey: Treasures from the Vault & Delicious New Favorites’. Ends 3/7/11
REQUIRED MANDATORY ENTRY – Visit http://disney.go.com/disneyfans/taste-of-disney and tell us what your favorite video or recipe is . Come back here and leave your comment below this post!
Optional Bonus Entries: Please, leave each extra entry in a separate comment. (all entries are worth one point unless other wise noticed)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Leave a comment on one of our non giveaway posts!
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Enter ONE of our other current giveaways. (3 extra comments, #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – @thatsitmommy is giving away one copy of Chef Mickey cookbook written by Pam Brandon and the Disney chefs. http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=9918) – come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL RUN THROUGH MIDNIGHT March 7, 2011 (PST). WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN USING RANDOM.ORG FROM ALL VALID ENTRIES AND NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL. WINNER WILL HAVE 48 HOURS TO CONTACT US BEFORE ANOTHER WINNER IS CHOSEN. GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY (18+).*
* THAT’S IT MOMMY DID NOT RECEIVE MONETARY COMPENSATION FOR THIS REVIEW. THAT’S IT MOMMY DID RECEIVE A COOKBOOK. THIS WILL IN NO WAY SWAY OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE. YOUR RESULTS AND OPINIONS MAY DIFFER.