There’s nothing like an adorable pair of shoes to complete a child’s outfit. I love shoes and it looks like my daughter is following in my footsteps. Now, not all shoes are made alike. I feel it’s important to buy good quality shoes especially for the little ones. Kids feet need good support and durability for all the new adventures they’re ready to take on. Umi offers children’s shoes with attractive patterns and comfort. I jumped at the chance to review a pair for Teagan. Could they survive her high-energy steps?
Our shoes arrived in no time and I instantly fell in love with the recycled packaging that the shoes arrived in. I read on Umi’s site that the sizing is true to size so there isn’t a need to order up. The fit was definitely perfect and the shoes offer nice breathing room. Molly is a big girl style shoe and has a Mary Jane look. The shoes have an adjustable strap and a colorful butterfly design. Molly is also available in Fuschia and Black. So far the materials have not frayed or given any signs of wear. Teagan loves them and they look perfect with dress-down or dressed up outfits. Most importantly she hasn’t complained about any discomfort. Plus, the soles offer nice traction and they’re flexible which allows her to jump, run and dance in them.
Umi makes shoes for boys and girls and offer sizes for ages 1-3 years and ages 3-8 years. The prices match up to the quality and craftsmanship of these shoes. I also feel good knowing that Umi uses non-toxic drum-dyed leathers and other eco-friendly materials. Teagan and I love them and I’m deciding on whether or not to get her the Odessa boots. I wish they came in my size!
– Tee & Teagan
GIVEAWAY: One That’s IT Mommy winner will win a free pair of Umi shoes!
MAIN ENTRY – Visit www.umishoes.com and let us know what shoe style is your favorite! (leave your comment in the comment box below this post).
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment. Each entry is worth 1 point.
- Follow Umi on Twitter
- Like Umi on Facebook
- Sign up for Umi’s emails (located in the Connect with Umi box)
- Subscribe to our email newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- Like us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link)
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post on our site
- Enter another one of our current giveaways
- Tweet: I love Umi Children’s Shoes! Enter to win a pair via @thatsitmommy and @umishoes http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=8079 #WIN (can be tweeted daily)
This giveaway will run through midnight on December 16, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the pair of Umi Molly shoes free of charge in order to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.