- 8oz cream cheese at room temp
- 2 cups shredded chicken (I use a store cooked rotisserie chicken)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I use Franks Red Hot)
- 1 package of wonton wrappers (found in the cold food section such as Nayosa brand)
- olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 and spray cookie sheet with non stick spray. Mix cream cheese, chicken, cheddar cheese, blue cheese and buffalo sauce in a bowl. Place wonton wrappers on a cook sheet and add about a tablespoon of the mixture to the center of each wrapper. Fold the edges up (use a bit of water to seal) then brush with olive oil. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they are browned and bubbly. Serve with either Ranch or Blue Cheese as a dipping sauce.