Have you been looking for an Eco-friendly yoga mat for your little one? Look no further. The Little Yoga Mat ($25) is earthy friendly and is the right size for kids four years old and under. Your kids will love the comfy mat with its cute designs and friendly colors. Mom will love the high quality materials and guiding your little yoga lover to take their first steps at reducing their carbon footprint.
Yoga and kids are a perfect match. Today’s generation of kids are tech savvy, busy with activities which can be stressful! Yoga is calming and helps with concentration. My daughter, Teagan enjoys it. She tends to be ultra-competitive so we’re still working on her “losing gracefully” skills. I like that the Yoga is self-paced and there aren’t any winners or losers. She is thrilled to have her own mat which gives her own personal space for practicing poses. I have to admit that my imaginative daughter initially wore the map as a cape for a few days. She held it over her shoulders and “flew” around the apartment. She definitely approves of the mat and commented on the cute Lotus design. Teagan can roll up the mat on her own and store it.The mat is perfect indoor and out and went with us on a recent trip to the beach.
The mat was created by a NYC yoga teacher Jensen Wheeler Wolfe. She developed the mats after teaching preschool yoga for 3 years and seeing a need in the market for pint size mats. The product is:
• Made from earth friendly TPE (a plush, foam-like material)
• PVC, latex, BPA, formamide and lead free
• Biodegradable, recyclable, hypoallergenic and printed with soy-based ink
I have a request for The Little Yoga Mat people! Please make a Mommy and Me set! I would love a matching mat! =) This mat would be the perfect gift for any occasion. Or if you live a “Green” lifestyle The Little Yoga Mat is a terrific option. Who wants to worry about exposing their kids to all that yucky stuff? Namaste.
The Little Yoga Mat is available in Lotus and Sun designs. Purchase here: http://www.thelittleyogamat.com/shop/
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive The Little Yoga Mat. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 4/26/12.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, tell us who you would give The Little Yoga Mat to and which design (Lotus or Sun) you would pick if you won! Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Subscribe to The Little Yoga Mat Newsletter (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Like The Little Yoga Mat on Facebook
- Follow The Little Yoga Mat on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win The Little Yoga Mat via @thatsitmommy and @LittleYogaMat http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=23958 #giveaway #greenliving) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on April 25, 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received a mat from The Little Yoga Mat free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.
I love both the lotus and the sun mat. But I’m sure my daughter would love the flowers on the lotus mat. Cute eco-friendly yoga mat!
I subscribed to Little Yoga Mat newsletter #1
I subscribed to Little Yoga Mat newsletter #2
I subscribed to Little Yoga Mat newsletter #3
Like Little Yoga Mat on Facebook
Already subscribe to your newsletter
Follow you on Twitter @familysponge
Subscribe to The Little Yoga Mat Newsletter
email subscriber of thats it mommy email@example.com
already Like you on Facebook as Rae Ramos
My daughter would love this! I would choose the sun design
I like TLYM on FB
I like ThatsItMommy on FB as Noelle Cagle
I like the sun one and both my girls would get it
Iam an email subscriber.
I like you on facebook
I entered another giveaway.
I entered another giveaway x2
I entered another giveaway x3
the sun for my granddaughter
my niece, lotus! she loves purple.
entered lunchbox giveaway
I’d pick the lotus.
FB fan of yous – aleksandra n.
email subscriber aleksa91 hotmail com
busyworkingmama follows you on twitter
I would give this to my grandson if I won. Probably would choose the sun.
I’d pick Sun Mat for my son
I like The Little Yoga Mat on Facebook (trung nguyen)
I like you on Facebook (trung nguyen)
I like you on Pinterest (trung nguyen)
I follow The Little Yoga Mat on Twitter (cistran)
I follow you on Twitter (cistran)
your email subscriber
I subscribe to The Little Yoga Mat Newsletter – entry 1
I subscribe to The Little Yoga Mat Newsletter – entry 2
I subscribe to The Little Yoga Mat Newsletter – entry 3
Networked Blogs follower
I entered the IT’s Cuddly: Cuddle Covers Review & Giveaway
I entered the IT’s Easy Being Green: ECO Lunchboxes Review & Giveaway
I entered the Monday’s Menu: Eight O’Clock Coffee & Vintage Jar Review & Giveaway Plus Recipe!
I would choose the Lotus for my daughter.
I would give the sun design to my niece.
I would give it to my grandson Bry and I would pick Sun
Subscribe to your e-newsletter
I like you on facebook (Ronalee Duncan)
Follow you on Pinterest
Following you on Twitter
Following you on Networked Blogs (Ronalee Duncan)
Like The Little Yoga Mat on Facebook
I’d give the lotus mat to my daughter… she LOVES purple!
I like you on FB
I entered the my LIttle Pony giveaway #1
I entered the my LIttle Pony giveaway #2
I entered the my LIttle Pony giveaway #3
The sun mat would be for my son.
Like The Little Yoga Mat on Facebook (Romina)
Follow The Little Yoga Mat on Twitter (@justanotherhat)
Subscribe to e-newsletter (same email as required field)
“Like” you on Facebook (Romina C)
Follow on Twitter (@justanotherhat)
Follow on Networked Blogs (Romina C)
entered ChicoBag giveaway – 1
entered ChicoBag giveaway – 2
entered ChicoBag giveaway – 3
I’d like the lotus mat for my daughter
I’m an email subscriber.
I’m a GFC follower.
I’m a Networked Blogs follower (Lisa L).
I’m a fan on Facebook (Lisa Li).
I’m a follower on Twitter (MsTylerpants).
Subscribes to The Little Yoga Mat Newsletter #1
Subscribes to The Little Yoga Mat Newsletter #2
Subscribes to The Little Yoga Mat Newsletter #3
I’d get my daughter the lotus one!
I subscribe to your e-newsletter
I follow via GFC