Lately, Teagan and I have been spending a lot of time together in the kitchen. She’s at an age where she’s eager to help out and I think it’s awesome! We recently made two dozen cupcakes and cake pops for her preschool class. We placed them in our brand new containers from Snapware as this was the perfect time to test them out!
Snapware is a company who strives to help families with their organizational needs. They make containers to organize your food, crafts, household items and more. We were sent the Snap ‘N Stack 2 Layer Cookie, and Cupcake Carrier. We were also sent the Airtight 6 piece food storage container set. I try to purchase reusable containers over disposable bags. I feel like I’m doing my part towards living an eco-friendly lifestyle.
The Snapware cupcake carrier rocks! The snap latches are easy to use and another nice feature are the removable serving trays. They can be flipped if you want to use a flat surface for cookies or other treats. Plus, the handle makes for easy carrying. The cupcake carrier is easy to clean and transportation was a piece of cake! I also received three Airtight containers. Two 2 cup containers and one 4.5 cup container. The containers are shallow rectangular containers that are perfect for storing brownies, celery sticks, sandwiches, and hummus. The containers stacked nicely in the fridge. Food has stayed fresh and I like that the capacity sizes are included on the bottom of the container. We’ve taken the storage containers with us on a few of our excursions. No leaks! Woot!
Things I like about the Cupcake/Cooker carrier and containers:
-Made in the USA
One major bonus is the price. Snapware prices are extremely competitive and the reusable containers can be found at major retailers. I recently noticed some of their products at JoAnn. Consider the Storage Snap n’ Stacks for storing your crafts. I also like that that Snapware is located right here in California. That’s a definite thumbs-up!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) lucky That’s IT Mommy reader will win the Snapware items reviewed in this post:
Snap ‘N Stack 2 Layer Cookie, and Cupcake Carrier
Two (2) Airtight 2 cup containers and One (1) Airtight 4.5 cup container
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY – Visit the Snapware site and join the Snapware Family. Click here: www.snapware.com/join.html
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Subscribe to our Email (or tell us that you already do) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow Snapware on Twitter (leave 3 separate comments, #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Comment on one of our non-giveaway posts. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – Win Snapware’s Snap ‘N Stack 2 Layer Cookie, and Cupcake Carrier and more @Snapware @ThatsITMommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=6865 #giveaway) – come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
This giveaway will run through midnight on October 26, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to Continental U.S. residents only (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation. We did receive the products mentioned in this post to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.