Hey, L.A. moms (and dads)! Who has a cuter little face than your child? No one! We at L.A. Parent know there’s tons of star quality out there in SoCal, and we’d like to tap some of that sparkle for upcoming covers of our magazine. Enter your child in our Shooting Stars Cover Kids Contest and share some of your sparkle with us. Three winners will be chosen to appear on actual covers of our magazine.
Winners will receive:
• A photo shoot with renowned children’s photographer Valerie Tabor Smith
• Appearance on the cover of L.A. Parent magazine
• A $50 prize pack of age-appropriate toys and goodies from the National Parenting Publications Awards
• Family four-packs of tickets to both the Natural History Museum and Aquarium of the Pacific
All you have to do to enter is visit us at LAParent.com [http://losangeles.parenthood.com/content/shooting-stars.html] and upload your child’s photo. Fee to enter is $25. Everyone who enters will receive an adorable “mock cover” of L.A. Parent featuring their child’s photo. These are suitable for framing and make great gifts. Deadline to enter is October 14, so don’t delay!
* We did not receive monetary compensation or product for this post. The post was supplied by L.A. Parent. We are not affiliated with this contest. Your results and opinions may differ.