Last month, I attended BlogHer in San Diego (stay tuned for more on that!). One of the great companies I was able to hang with while I was there was Disney Baby. They also hosted Amy Belle Isle, the Chief Event Organizer for Operation Shower. Operation Shower is an organization that throws group baby showers for pregnant military wives whose husbands are deployed. Disney baby has partnered with Operation Shower and donates their cute and functional onesies to the parties. I had a nice, long chat with Amy over brunch about the wonderful showers they’ve already had, and are planning (that’s me on the couch below, to the left facing the camera, having a chat with her while flipping through a couple of photo albums from their previous events):
Operation Shower accomplishes their mission through:
- hosting unit-wide baby showers
- providing baby showers-in-a-box
- delivering high-quality products and parties
- creating a shared experience; and
- partnering with organizations to provide value-added services, such as health-related information
These onesies have many great features, and are currently available in sizes 0-3, 3-6 and 6-9 months. One thing that I love about these onesies, is they run a little big. So your Newborn will likely be able to wear that size 0 after all! They also have a double row of snaps, so each onesie can grow a bit with your baby-another huge plus. And a must-have on any onesie I buy is the open neck design-no more squeezing your poor babies’ head when the onesies are going on and off!
FEATURES OF THE CUDDLY BODY SUIT:
- SOFT: Disney Huggable Soft 100% Cotton for a super soft feel against baby’s sensitive skin;
- LASTING: Holds its shape through repeated washings
- RELIABLE: Consistent sizing for a reliable fit
- EASY: Lap shoulder neck opening make countless outfit changes easy
- THOUGHTFUL: The tagless neck label won’t scratch baby’s delicate skin
- BETTER FOR MOM: Snaps that grow with baby for extended life
- ADORABLE: Over 85 magical styles to choose from, including white and solid colors with no characters, playful patterns and character-inspired designs available for purchase at www.amazon.com/disneybaby
STYLES: Available in over 85 styles featuring solid color schemes and playful, character-inspired designs, such as Winnie-the-Pooh, 101 Dalmatians, Monsters, Inc., Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and The Aristocats, among others.
BUY IT: Available NOW on Amazon.com and in retail stores Fall 2011. Prices are $7.99 for Disney Cuddly Wrap Bodysuit, $9.99 for a 2-Pack, $14.99 for a 3-Pack, and $24.99 for a 5-Pack.
For more Disney Baby products, including products for feeding, bath time and more, visit DisneyBaby.com.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy attended a brunch and received a gift bag from Disney Baby free of charge to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.