I admit I am a total sucker for a romantic story! Jewelry designed around a romantic story…even better! When I saw One 4 Three Designs line of beautiful handmade jewelry I knew I had to share it with you, but first you need to hear the story behind it.
Situated a mile off the coast of Scituate, Massachusetts sits the Minot Ledge Lighthouse. Its stone tower rises almost magically out of the water and its distinctive 1-4-3 flash cycle has made it known as the “I love You” Lighthouse by romantics everywhere. Two of these romantics, sisters Gigi and Molly O’Neil have created a whole line of laser cut and hand stamped jewelry around the story of the “I love you” Lighthouse. Growing up near the light house, they were always intrigued by the story but never realized how much the lighthouse meant to them until they moved away. Their passion for jewelry making provided them with the perfect outlet to spread the tale of 1-4-3 Lighthouse to people everywhere. I have lived in New England my entire life and am I am shocked that I’ve never heard this story!
The beautifully delicate disks are made from untreated sterling silver, copper or stainless steel and each features either a hand stamped or laser cut 143. In addition to the disks there are nautical charms such as a sand dollar, seashells or anchors and even some with a pearl or sea glass. Prices start at $40 for stainless and range up to $80 for sterling silver. These high quality, unique necklaces and bracelets are worth every penny. Recipients are sure to cherish these unique pieces.
I was sent a solid sterling 7/8 disk with a scallop charm and a pearl. The pieces are attached to a sterling 18 inch adjustable chain. It is simply stunning! The necklace can be worn anywhere and with anything. It is elegant yet simple enough to be worn as an everyday necklace. One really cool thing is that you can work with the designers to create custom designs with initials or dates engraved on them. These pieces would make a meaningful holiday gift for sisters, daughters, mothers or even friends! Guys, if you are reading this I guarantee that any women’s heart will melt if they receive a piece of this jewelry! Each piece arrives with the story of the Minot Lighthouse featured on a card because the story is an integral part of each piece.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive the above pictured necklace (sterling silver w/ scallop and pearl on 18 inch adjustable chain). This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 11/18/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit One 4 Three Designs and tell us what else you like. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like One 4 Three on Facebook
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a sterling silver One 4 Three necklace via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=18338 #jewelry #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on November 18, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the mentioned necklace from One 4 Three free of charge to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.