This weeks recipe comes from That’s IT Mommy, Erin. She baked Nutella cupcakes with her girls and says they are super easy to make and delicious!
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Nutella – 1 teaspoon for each cupcake
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners or alternately spray and flour each muffin tin and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about two minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time making sure that each egg is incorporated before adding the next.
- Stir in the vanilla.With the mixer on low speed, stir in the flour mixture and beat until just combined.
- Fill each muffin tin with batter about 1/2 full. Top the batter in each tin with 1 teaspoon of Nutella. Top the Nutella with about 1 teaspoon of the batter – using all of the remaining batter evenly among each cupcake.
Swirl the Nutella and batter with a toothpick or skewer.
Bake the cupcakes for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center cupcake comes out clean. Transfer the cakes to a wire pan to cool completely.Makes 10-12 cupcakes. Enjoy!