Summer is around the corner and I’ve been keeping an eye out for some fun, dressy shoes for Kieran. She loves the girly stuff, but also likes to be active, so I need something that is beautiful and functional.
Stuart Weitzman has long been known for fashionable women’s footwear. They recently launched a kids’ line full of shoes that meet both these requirements!
They recently sent us their Chippy Ballet Flats in white. These shoes go perfect with any spring or summer dress, but on cooler days Kieran has been pairing them with her jeans, too. The silver toe is fashionable, but also hides the scuff marks from the playground better than if it were white throughout. Functionally, these shoes offer a flexible sole, essential for growing feet. I’m a physical therapist and this is a must for growing feet! While they are dressy on top, the non-skid soles are great for active times as well.
And what does Kieran think? “In the light there are rainbows!”. They are also easy for her to get on and off independently. Any girly girl is going to love these!
BUY IT: The Stuart Weitzman Ballet Flats are available in White (reviewed) or Pink Blush (below) and retail for $84. They are available at Bloomingdale’s and online.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will one pair of Stuart Weitzman Girls’ Ballet Flats (RV $84)! This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 5/16/12.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit www.bloomingdales.com and tell us another style of Stuart Weitzman infant or girls’ shoes you love AND your color preference (white or pink blush, based on availability) & size for the ballet flats (girls’ 8-5) in the reply box below (color based on availability). That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a pair of Stuart Weitzman girls’ Ballet Flats via @thatsitmommy and http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=12900 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on May 16, 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the shoes mentioned from Stuart Weitzman’s PR firm free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.