Artist Joyce Wan’s work makes me smile. Her images of adorable little pink pigs, playful monkeys, and cute mice with curly tails keep my eyes glued to all the design details. They are so clean and simple they make me feel like I could do them (but of course I can’t.)
Her product line features animals of the Chinese Zodiac. www.wanart.com is a great web site to bookmark for baby presents. I’ve already picked up my stash of “Year of the Rabbit” note cards to celebrate a rush of new babies expected within my circle of family and friends in the next couple of months. The bunny image is adorable and the back of the card provides information describing the traits and characteristics of the sign as well as the different years it represents. I love them so much that I had my children’s animal cards matted and framed to hang in their bedroom.
In addition to cards, Wan also features other cute, unique gifts, including infant bodysuits featuring the Zodiac zoo designs packaged in clear pint-size takeout-style gift boxes, with a removable matching gift enclosure card which can be placed into a scrapbook, making them great gifts for expectant mothers or new parents. How thoughtful is that?
According to her website, Joyce designed her first greeting card when she was in grade school for a city-wide greeting card design contest. The design won first place and was subsequently mass-produced and sold through a major department store chain.
Joyce has graciously provided one of her rabbit tote bags (pictured below) to a lucky That’s IT Mommy follower.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY – Visit www.wanart.com and tell us what other product you like or tell us something you learned about Wanart Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
Leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
(Remember if this REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment. * Each entry is worth one comment unless otherwise noted.
- Like Wanart on Facebook
- Follow Kiwi and Pear on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter
- Check us out on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Blog about this giveaway and tell us why you want to win (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Leave a comment on a non giveaway post on our site (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Enter ONE of our other current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – Celebrate Year of the Rabbit! Enter to win a rabbit tote bag via @thatsitmommy and Joyce Chan! http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=9780) Tweet once a day!
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL RUN THROUGH MIDNIGHT March 5, 2011 (PST). WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN USING RANDOM.ORG FROM ALL VALID ENTRIES AND NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL. WINNER WILL HAVE 48 HOURS TO CONTACT US BEFORE ANOTHER WINNER IS CHOSEN. GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY (18+).*
* THAT’S IT MOMMY DID NOT RECEIVE MONETARY COMPENSATION OR PRODUCT FOR THIS REVIEW. THIS WILL IN NO WAY SWAY OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE. THE REVIEW IS IN OUR OWN WORDS AND IS OUR OPINION. YOUR RESULTS AND OPINIONS MAY DIFFER.