Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Has a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows.
Do you need gift ideas for that Rudolph fan in your life? We’ve compiled a list of items that we think are the IT products for your cool kids this season.
Good luck and happy shopping! And most of all, a wonderful holiday to you and yours.
Love, Tee & Erika
P.S. Email us if you have any questions about a specific item. We’ll help if we can!
1. Hallmark Rudolph Interactive Story Buddy with Book and CD
3. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer® itty bittys® and Toys for Toys
4. Rudolph Pop! Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer – Vinyl Figure by Funko
5. 15 in. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
6. Crochet abominable snowman bumble hat by KnitNKnots on Etsy
7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Pop-Up Book
8. Rudolph Ultimate Figure Collection
9. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Stamps
10. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer™ Melamine Mealtime Set
11. Rudolph Hat by FishinForStitches on Etsy
12. 15 in. 50th Anniversary Clarice
* This is not a sponsored post. Silver Dolphin is kindly offering two copies of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Pop-Up Book. This giveaway will run through 1pm on Dec 16, 2014 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs.
Rudolph is a relatable hero!
I love Rudolph because he’s adorable and helpful!
I love him because he has a shiny nose.
I love Rudolph he overcame adversity and came out on top by being kind!
He’s just so adorable!
I love Rudolph because the poor thing got teased but in the end he’s the one that saves the day!
Because he is so lovable 🙂
We love Rudolph because he saves Christmas!
He was always a part of my Christmas. Whether it was the song or the tv show.
He is cute and means Christmas.
I love Rudolph because he is an overcomer with a special gift that he gladly used to help others!
He is part of my childhood and how can you not love him? Look at what he overcomes to save Christmas!
I love that he was teased for his shiny nose but helped guide the sleigh
he brings back good childhood memories
Because it has such a good message
Because he is loveable
He’s so cute with his glowing red nose :0)
Because he was looked over as someone who could do great things due to his difference. However, because of his difference he was unable to save the day.
I love Rudolph because he is classic
Because of how helpful he was to Santa!
He is very sweet and misunderstood. My kids love him too!
Because he’s brave and overcomes the mean reindeer to become Santa’s #1. He accepts how he looks finally and knows he’s perfect.
I love Rudolph because he is different and unique and that’s a good thing.
I love Rudolph because he helped guide the sleigh and brought joy to Christmas
I like Rudolph because it’s a good lesson for kids to not shun someone because of being different.