Living in a house with boys means my life is overrun by trucks, trains, superheroes, and booby traps for bad guys. My family and those lucky enough to receive my Facebook status updates get a kick out of my boys’ everyday shenanigans. However, this mama needs a break from the hilarity every now and then. Both boys have outgrown naps, so they are on the warpath from “son up to son down”. Most days I have them do mandatory quiet time. It gives them a chance to chill out and relax and gives me time to get things done around the house.
The boys’ favorite quiet time activity is cuddling up on Jack’s bed and watching a movie. Of course, they have their all-time favorites but they are always excited to watch something new. This week I gave them a treat and popped in a new movie for them, “The Adventures of Chuck and Friends — Friends to the Finish”. They have some Chuck toys, so they were happy to see a familiar character. Seeing as they didn’t make a peep for at least 30 minutes, I consider this movie a winner.
The boys enjoyed watching Chuck and his buddies race through different adventures. The DVD has 10 episodes on it, with a running time of 110 minutes. The boys love all the fun, colorful trucks, and I love that it is a nice, wholesome cartoon with good lessons in each episode. If you have a Chuck lover in your family, or even a little one who loves cars, trucks, and fun adventures, I’m sure they would love this DVD!
Race To the Race
Chuck’s Big Break
Revving Up Rally
Chuck Backs Up
Need For Speed
Vertie’s Stunt School
Bonus: Color your very own cover! (see reverse of DVD wrap)
This DVD lists for $12.99 and is available online and in stores.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive The Adventures of Chuck and Friends – Friends to the Finish” on DVD. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 2/24/12.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, tell us who you would give this DVD to if you won! Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Shout Factory on Facebook
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win The Adventures of Chuck and Friends – Friends to the Finish” on #DVD via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=22192 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on Feb. 24, 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the DVD from Hasbro/PR free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.