Most families’ lives involve or sometimes revolve around eating! I know my family are big time foodies. I spent time researching earth-friendly products with one goal to find portable and green lunch products. I feel I found the perfect company. Mimi the Sardine impressed me with their fun eating accessories. They offer children and adult products: tablecloths, aprons, spill mats, lunch bags, backpacks and more.
Teagan received an apron and a Lunchbug lunch bag to test out. The kid Lunchbugs are priced at $24.95. The bags are lightweight and come in fun patterns. We received the organic cotton Lunchbug in Flora Blue. The bag is the perfect size for Teagan and her lunch. These bags are reusable so you won’t have to worry about waste. The zippers and straps are even made out of non-toxic materials. I love the “This Belongs To:” label inside the bag. Nice touch!
We also received the Dots Pink kids apron, which again is made of organic cotton. They fit 2-6 year olds and Teagan looks adorable in hers! They are easy to clean and she loves baking in her apron. Dots Pink kids aprons are $19.95.
About: Mimi the Sardine is a small family-owned and woman-run company located just north of San Francisco. They have been in business since 1988. Their products are manufactured locally.
Their goal: Mimi the Sardine strives to serve their customers by putting earth-friendly, well-made and meaningful products on the market.
See! Being green is fun, colorful and easy! Companies like Mimi the Sardine take the steps to ensure that your family is safe from harmful chemicals and plastic. They worry so you don’t have to!
MAIN ENTRY – Visit http://www.mimithesardine.com/ and find another eating accessory that you like. Come back here and tell me which one it is – leave your comment in the comment box below. (Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Extra entries – Lots of ways to earn more entries. Please, leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
* 1 Extra Entry – Follow Mimi the Sardine on Twitter and let us know.
* 1 Extra Entry – Like Mimi the Sardine on Facebook and let us know.
* 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to our RSS feed or by email (or let us know if you already subscribe).
* 1 Extra Entry – Follow us on Twitter and let us know.
* 1 Extra Entry – Fan us on Facebook and let us know.
* 1 Extra Entry – Follow us on Networked Blogs
* 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. – I want to win a Mimi the Sardine Lunchbug via @thatsitmommy @MimiTheSardine http://wp.me/pAWsG-RF
* Let us know that you tweeted in a separate comment. Come back daily!
* 2 Extra Entries – Have a Blog? Blog about this giveaway and leave the url of your post in a separate comment below
This giveaway will run through midnight on May 5 2010 (PST) with winner being announced sometime on or before May 7, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+).
* We received an apron and lunch bug to facilitate this review. We are donating to the lunch bug for the giveaway.
This will in no way sway our opinion of the service.
The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.