I was first introduced to Tea Collection after seeing it on a friend’s Facebook page. I had never heard of them and I was instantly intrigued by the styles and the stories behind Tea Collection. If you are not familiar with Tea Collection, it is a unique clothing company that features styles inspired by world travel. Each season welcomes a new collection of beautifully designed clothing inspired by a new destination.
WHY THE NAME TEA?
“Tea, the drink, is shared in nearly every culture around the world. Being Tea is about experiencing life together, even when we’re not in the same place. It means taking the time to understand and honor our differences. In doing so, we become closer.”
The current collection is inspired by Modern Mexico. Using visions of Mexican folk art by layering floral and plaid patterns plus textures with embroidery, Tea created ponchos and hoodies along with their signature wrap style and layered dresses. The colors bring to mind a Mexican market place through the use of earthy oranges, reds and greens.
I was given the chance to review some of these Mexican inspired back to school pieces. I have to say they are every bit as stunning in person as they are online. The high quality cotton and the unique designs make Tea stand out from most kids clothing companies. The vibrant yet earthy tones instantly made me want to grab my camera and shoot some photos of my 3 year old wearing these styles. Adeline received three dresses that were all made from the softest cotton. Just feeling them you could tell they were high quality. I also think they would be very durable making them perfect for back to school. They are comfortable and stylish which isn’t always easy to find. Adeline wears a size 5 and all three size 5 dresses fit her perfectly.
Tea Collection offers styles come in both boys and girls ranging from newborn-12 years old. They also have a womens line which I have been viewing over and over and may have to give in and order myself a little something. The prices are a little on the upscale range but for the quality and timeless style of the clothes, I would say worth it. This clothing will last and make for great hand-me downs. One thing that I love is that you can order a whole wardrobe of mix and match pieces for one price.
BUY IT: The outfits I received are available in now for retail you can check out all the styles on Tea Collection. Tea Destination Stores are located around the country. Check their site for locations. Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue also carry Tea clothing.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a a $100 gift card to use at Tea Collection This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends Sept. 22, 2011.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit Tea Collection and tell us what you love. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Tea on Facebook
- Follow Tea on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a $100 GC to Tea via @thatsitmommy and @teacollection http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=15919 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on Sept. 22, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the pictured dresses from Tea free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.