It is hard to believe that a new school year is almost upon us! This is Adeline’s first year in preschool and we have searched high and low for the best back to school products. One that we found and were lucky enough to review is a back pack made by a company called Whoops Bunny. Whoops Bunny comes from a story about what else…a bunny!
Once upon a time a little bunny had a “whoops.” The bunny was jumping across the fingers on a hand and whoops…almost slipped off. The bunny and the whoops were captured forever in this rhyme and with a hop, skip and a whoops, Whoops Bunny was born. “Like that bunny, anyone, at any age, anywhere in the world, can experience a whoops! It’s a part of what makes life…life.”
I love that story and it makes Whoops Bunny products even better! Another added bonus is that Whoops Bunny considers the earth and takes environmental “whoops” very seriously. Whoops Bunny are proud to be part of a group called 1% for the Planet. This means that they donate 1% of their sales (not their profits) to audited grass roots environmental concerns.
Whoops Bunny sent us a Whoops Bunny Kite Bunny Back Pack to review, which retails for $25.99 (an average price for a backpack). The backpack features a Whoops Bunny flying a kite with a broken string (whoops) decorated with butterflies and flowers.The pack is made of really nice material. Very soft and easy to wipe clean. The colors are very bright and fun. The Back Pack is 13″ x 10.6″ x 4.7″, lined in bright orange with a zippered pocket and a name label insert. It is a perfect size for an elementary aged child and the graphics are super original so they won’t blend in with all the other backpacks. Adeline is so excited to use her new back pack on her first day of school. She has set it aside and refuses to use it until then. She loves the bunny and the whoops with the broken kite string. I am impressed with the quality of the back pack. It seems like it will last a long time. I also like the whole story behind all of the Whoops Bunny products because we all have had our “whoops” moments but we persevere. It is a great message for our children. Whoops Bunny Products can be views on their site: www.whoopsbunny.com.
– That’s IT Mommy Friends, Erika and Adeline
GIVEAWAY: Whoops Bunny has generously offered one (1) That’s IT Mommy reader their own Whoops Bunny BackPack!
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit www.whoopsbunny.com and tell us what other product you like. Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Like Whoops Bunny On Facebook (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow Whoops Bunny on Twitter (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do) (1 extra)
- Check us out on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I entered to win a Whoops Bunny Back Pack! via @thatsitmommy & @WhoopsBunny http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=5723 9/1) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
This giveaway will run through midnight on September 1, 2010 (PST) with winner being announced sometime on or before September 3, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. Erika received the back pack mentioned in this post to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.